User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwick View Post
    I don't see disc brakes on the list, so NO, you are not done. And don't forget a second set of LED brake lights.
    OR the box of rubber gloves for the dump station....sheesh
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    That's a lot of stuff. Great upgrades! But, I don't think I recognize the word "done." lol... Doesn't seem to ever apply to anything I have.
    I was thinking the same thing. The proper number of mods is similar to the proper number of motorcycles one should own; n + 1.
    those who say "I can't", will always be right

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive list Dan. I would love to see a few pics such as the in-step shoe storage, extra outdoor step and what kayak rack you went with.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVing in Michigan View Post
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS Upgrades

• Done: stabilizers in front and rear, cup holders for recliner, dining room light dimmer, all wood wiped down with paste wax, slider toppers, propane line re-plumbed for grill, drawer boxes reinforced and coated with urethane and then paste wax, Frame and underside rust proofed, blue under-body lights, shocks installed on axles, cargo door lock changed, Island under surface lighting, entry step carpets, table extension, struts on front cargo door, accent lights above island, 7 way plug socket with light switch,bathroom faucet, Whole house water filter, kayak rack with bike rack capability, motion light in island cupboard, wheels balanced, screen curtain for main awning, TPMS system, holding tanks gate valve, squirrel cover on spare tire, low point drain ball valves, edge molding on bottom-belly cover, max-fan vent covers. Aluminum dining table legs, water heater drain hose and valve, surge protector, clothes washer/drier with ball valve in water lines in basement, extra LED light in bedroom closet, bedroom A/C, extra outdoor step, shoe storage in step, dimmer on dinette light, Morryde pin box, rear view camera, dining slider floor stiffener, slider support bar, furnace and water heater screens, refrigerator vent screens, bedroom slider bumpers, screen door handle, magnetic door stop in bedroom, Morryde chair-buddy.

We love our rig!
    Nice work Dan & Deb. My only question is; any CCC left?
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Done: stabilizers in front and rear, cup holders for recliner, dining room light dimmer, all wood wiped down with paste wax, slider toppers, propane line re-plumbed for grill, drawer boxes reinforced and coated with urethane and then paste wax, Frame and underside rust proofed, blue under-body lights, shocks installed on axles, cargo door lock changed, Island under surface lighting, entry step carpets, table extension, struts on front cargo door, accent lights above island, 7 way plug socket with light switch,bathroom faucet, Whole house water filter, kayak rack with bike rack capability, motion light in island cupboard, wheels balanced, screen curtain for main awning, TPMS system, holding tanks gate valve, squirrel cover on spare tire, low point drain ball valves, edge molding on bottom-belly cover, max-fan vent covers. Aluminum dining table legs, water heater drain hose and valve, surge protector, clothes washer/drier with ball valve in water lines in basement, extra LED light in bedroom closet, bedroom A/C, extra outdoor step, shoe storage in step, dimmer on dinette light, Morryde pin box, rear view camera, dining slider floor stiffener, slider support bar, furnace and water heater screens, refrigerator vent screens, bedroom slider bumpers, screen door handle, magnetic door stop in bedroom, Morryde chair-buddy.

We love our rig!
    That's it?

What are you going to do next weekend?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We love our rig!
    Very nice! We picked up our 2021 337RLS a couple months ago and still in the process of loading it. Now I have a problem of presenting all these upgrades to the boss! I am very interested in the kayak rack you bought....we have six kayaks and don't necessarily need a rack to hold all six, but for sure two for my wife and I. what brand/model of washer/dryer? have you had it on a CAT scale since the mods? curious on what your wet pin weight is now?
    Last edited by SmokeyBear; 03-30-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    2020 GMC Sierra Denali 3500
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    Gen Y 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Conversion

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    Very nice! We picked up our 2021 337RLS a couple months ago and still in the process of loading it. Now I have a problem of presenting all these upgrades to the boss! I am very interested in the kayak rack you bought....we have six kayaks and don't necessarily need a rack to hold all six, but for sure two for my wife and I. what brand/model of washer/dryer? have you had it on a CAT scale since the mods? curious on what your wet pin weight is now?
    We have a Splendide combo washer-drier. Deb loves it. We stay in Florida 3 months in winter, it gets used regularly. Mounted it in a catch tray with rubber stailizers at bottom and top. I put water alarm sensors in the tray and back by the wall. We like to shut off the water supply (H/C) to it when not being used regularly. The valves provided by GD are cheap and not accessible easily, so I installed ball valves in the basement right below. Deb can use these no problem.
    I can't help you much with the Kayak carrier as it is not bought. I made it myself. See pic. Not only does it mount in the receiver, it also clamps solidly to the hitch cross tube.

Oh, side note- the picture is on our 295RL. Now sold.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0405.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	33069
    Last edited by RVing in Michigan; 03-30-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    Dan and Deb
    2021 337RLS
    2020 Lariat Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab Max Tow, Air Lift 5000

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Splendide combo washer-drier. Deb loves it. We stay in Florida 3 months in winter, it gets used regularly. Mounted it in a catch tray with rubber stailizers at bottom and top. I put water alarm sensors in the tray and back by the wall. We like to shut off the water supply (H/C) to it when not being used regularly. The valves provided by GD are cheap and not accessible easily, so I installed ball valves in the basement right below. Deb can use these no problem.
    I can't help you much with the Kayak carrier as it is not bought. I made it myself. See pic. Not only does it mount in the receiver, it also clamps solidly to the hitch cross tube.

Oh, side note- the picture is on our 295RL. Now sold.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0405.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	33069
    Hey! I just did a small mod to our bathroom that made a HUGE difference in the heat gain from the shower sky-light! It,s hot here in Florida and the shower get super hot from the sun shinning through the sky-light. Went to Lowes and found a small pack of white fiberglass (2" x16" x 48"). ($6) Pulled the inside plastic housing and fit the insulation over the entire area- including down the sides. This area is not insulated at all. Heat from the attic is also exposed to the plastic. I still get plenty of light through the sky-light but NO HEAT!! This is a big deal. I would highly recommend it. I noticed a big improvement in the air-conditioning performance immediately! Some gains with cold weather camping most likely.
    Last edited by RVing in Michigan; 03-30-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    Dan and Deb
    2021 337RLS
    2020 Lariat Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab Max Tow, Air Lift 5000

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I just did a small mod to our bathroom that made a HUGE difference in the heat gain from the shower sky-light! It,s hot here in Florida and the shower get super hot from the sun shinning through the sky-light. Went to Lowes and found a small pack of white fiberglass (2" x16" x 48"). ($6) Pulled the inside plastic housing and fit the insulation over the entire area- including down the sides. This area is not insulated at all. Heat from the attic is also exposed to the plastic. I still get plenty of light through the sky-light but NO HEAT!! This is a big deal. I would highly recommend it. I noticed a big improvement in the air-conditioning performance immediately! Some gains with cold weather camping most likely.
    Thanks for all the information and great mod ideas! Curious if you have gone to a CAT scale and know your wet pin weight?
    2020 GMC Sierra Denali 3500
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    Gen Y 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Conversion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new to the forum and was reading your impressive list of mods, I was wondering if you could share information about the struts used for the front cargo door and the motion light in island cupboard (hard wired or stick-on battery type)?
    Pete and Laurie
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 F350 Super Duty Crew Cab
    7.3L Gas; 10 spd Trans; SRW
    Demco Highjacker Autoslide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast