Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coffee Bar Dimensions

Picking up our new 303RLS next week and DW wants to know the dimensions of the coffee bar. She is concerned specifically about the depth. Our Imagine 2970 bar is 18" deep. Anyone have a tape measure that could help out?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is 19” deep on our 2018 303rls.
    2018 Reflection 303rls, MORryde IS
    2017 Ford F-350 CC SB SRW 6.7L Diesel
    Blue Ox Super Ride hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdhutson View Post
    Picking up our new 303RLS next week and DW wants to know the dimensions of the coffee bar. She is concerned specifically about the depth. Our Imagine 2970 bar is 18" deep. Anyone have a tape measure that could help out?
    I just got a new 2021 303RLS, the coffee bar dimensions are 20 1/8 deep, 50 1/4 long and 36” high, same height as the island.

It offers good storage in the center drawers, but the two cabinet doors on either end are facades, the one on the left covers the water heater and is screwed shut (but it still has a handle). The one on the right side has a boxed area inside that houses the circuit breaker and fuse panel. You lose about 75% of it. The main power converter is in the basement and vents underneath the cabinet, in would make a good foot warmer in the kitchen on a cold day.

If you open the aft wall in the pass through, it exposes almost all of the plumbing and electrical “work” from the factory, as an aircraft mechanic, I was appalled, at first. Behind the scenes there is sawdust, metal shavings from drilling, and loose screws and such. During assembly, there was no effort to organize anything and wiring is zip tied together in jus a few places and anchored in even fewer. I’ve got some work to do.

In all fairness, the average owner could probably use the unit for 20 years and not ever have a problem, but someone who puts a bunch of miles on it will eventually run into vibration and chafing caused electrical issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the inf. I am an A&P as well and I understand your attention to detail on the things that most people don't see (until it becomes a problem). I'm sure I will drop the panel in the basement and do some clean up.
    Craig & Karen Hutson with Ina
    2021 Reflection 303 RLS
    2019 F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed B&W Companion