User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 320 MKS it does have a tube to store your sewer holes right up under in front of the tires by the sewer outlet and mine does not have a rear bumper either the hitch is standard with a four-way plug for pulling trailers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markhm View Post
    Howdy all y'all! We have ordered a 320MKS from Northgate RV in Ringgold, GA!

I have a question for anyone who has a newer model 320MKS. I noticed the coach doesn't have a rear square bumper, which is where I would normally store the stinky slinky. Does this coach have a slinky storage tube? I can't really tell in the pictures and videos I have found. If anyone has a newer model 320MKS and has a factory slinky storage tube, would you provide a few pictures?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with me when we go pick it up in a few months. If I need a slinky tube, I'll need to buy that before we head out to pick up the coach. Thanks!
    We have a 2020 320MKS and yes it does have a hose storage just ahead of the front axle. I like it!!
    2021 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    2006 Sandpiper - Gone! 2005 Silverado 2500HD - Gone!
    2017 Fleetwood Flair - Gone!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had your lights go out above your head board the night lights above your head when laying down? Mine was working and now both have stopped tried tracing wires under bed in the slide out but no success the only thing I thought was the sliding in out motion of the slide out must have done something or both LED light went bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my 320 MKS at Northgate as well and yes it does have a tube. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F084D52E-5B7A-4D8E-8120-96C68D71DDEE.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	30041

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campercole View Post
    Have you had your lights go out above your head board the night lights above your head when laying down? Mine was working and now both have stopped tried tracing wires under bed in the slide out but no success the only thing I thought was the sliding in out motion of the slide out must have done something or both LED light went bad.
    We have had no issue with lights over bed. The blue night light on the living/kitchen light switch went out.
    2021 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Reflection 320MKS
    2006 Sandpiper - Gone! 2005 Silverado 2500HD - Gone!
    2017 Fleetwood Flair - Gone!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I hope you enjoy your new fifth wheel you値l probably find out there I値l be a few issues with it that you have to get the little bugs worked out for instants my water heater did not work on electric they forgot to plug the wire in in the back of the water tank where the power hooks into the element but I had to take the water tank out to fix it. I hope you live close to a dealer I had to take mine back three times when I first bought it since then I have fix things on my own

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campercole View Post
    Well I hope you enjoy your new fifth wheel you値l probably find out there I値l be a few issues with it that you have to get the little bugs worked out for instants my water heater did not work on electric they forgot to plug the wire in in the back of the water tank where the power hooks into the element but I had to take the water tank out to fix it. I hope you live close to a dealer I had to take mine back three times when I first bought it since then I have fix things on my own
    No, we don't. Northgate is in GA, just below Chattanooga, TN. We live in NM. That's okay though. I'm pretty handy and have done work on RVs in the past, as a helper for friends that owned an RV Dealer and repair shop. (Their daughter runs in now.) Unfortunately, they aren't a Grand Design dealer.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. We pick up our MKS next week.
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes our 2017 model 320mks does too. I've love to see a pic of how you added the second tube. I use plastic tubs i nthe basement for my extra "pipes" plus other attachments etc.
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Howdy all y'all! We have ordered a 320MKS from Northgate RV in Ringgold, GA!

I have a question for anyone who has a newer model 320MKS. I noticed the coach doesn't have a rear square bumper, which is where I would normally store the stinky slinky. Does this coach have a slinky storage tube? I can't really tell in the pictures and videos I have found. If anyone has a newer model 320MKS and has a factory slinky storage tube, would you provide a few pictures?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with me when we go pick it up in a few months. If I need a slinky tube, I'll need to buy that before we head out to pick up the coach. Thanks!
    Hey Mark and Mary. Talk about coincidence, we are picking up the same model in 2 weeks from the same dealer and salesman. They certainly gave us a fair quote and Mike is a decent guy. Seems he gets right back to you, right away with answers, something most sales people need work on. I'm curious what made you go to Ringgold, GA all the way from NM?
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast