User Tag List

Thread: Pullrite 2700

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pullrite 2700

Hello, wondering if anyone is pulling a 303 RLS on a pullrite superglide hitch.
    I need to figure out which capture plate to use. We have a 303 on order. And I have ordered the Pullrite 2700. I have taken pics of all the labels on pin box on one in sales lot but nothing tell me a lippert model # that matches anything on the pullrite site for capture plates. Thank you for any responses to this.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairpilot View Post
    Hello, wondering if anyone is pulling a 303 RLS on a pullrite superglide hitch.
    I need to figure out which capture plate to use. We have a 303 on order. And I have ordered the Pullrite 2700. I have taken pics of all the labels on pin box on one in sales lot but nothing tell me a lippert model # that matches anything on the pullrite site for capture plates. Thank you for any responses to this.
    Many of us on the forum have this combination. We have been doing so for 7 seasons and the hitch has been flawless.

See the thread below with some posts and my post #2 regarding which capture plate (331704) is/was correct for the LCI std. 1621 pin box (which I trust is still being used on new 303s as well.) This said, you will need to verify which pin box will be on your 303 to get the correct measurements thus the correct capture plate. If your dealer does not know, contact GDRV Customer Service for help 547 825 9679. There is a guide on the Pullrite site to select the proper capture plate as well.....link below as well (page all the way down.)

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...=capture+plate

https://www.pullrite.com/fit

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 10-01-2020 at 08:05 AM. Reason: corrected capture plate # - extra # removed
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Many of us on the forum have this combination. We have been doing so for 7 seasons and the hitch has been flawless.

See the thread below with some posts and my post #2 regarding which capture plate (331704) is/was correct for the LCI std. 1621 pin box (which I trust is still being used on new 303s as well.) This said, you will need to verify which pin box will be on your 303 to get the correct measurements thus the correct capture plate. If your dealer does not know, contact GDRV Customer Service for help 547 825 9679. There is a guide on the Pullrite site to select the proper capture plate as well.....link below as well (page all the way down.)

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...=capture+plate

https://www.pullrite.com/fit

Dan
    Thanks so much. That is what I was looking for. Appreciate your information.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairpilot View Post
    Thanks so much. That is what I was looking for. Appreciate your information.
    Be careful on which plate you order. I ordered the plate based off this forum and it did not fit my 2021 303RLS. I can attest that plate 331704 will NOT fit. I had to pay shipping to send mine back. The plate is too long. I purchased fifth wheel from a dealer 5 hours away and did not get measurements. I can confirm that multi plate 3365 does fit. The dealer luckily had one and installed it for me. It requires using shims (basically rectangular washers) to get the side to side distance correct and the plate tight.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radcolt View Post
    Be careful on which plate you order. I ordered the plate based off this forum and it did not fit my 2021 303RLS. I can attest that plate 331704 will NOT fit. I had to pay shipping to send mine back. The plate is too long. I purchased fifth wheel from a dealer 5 hours away and did not get measurements. I can confirm that multi plate 3365 does fit. The dealer luckily had one and installed it for me. It requires using shims (basically rectangular washers) to get the side to side distance correct and the plate tight.
    This is interesting. Curious as to which pin box you have on your 2021.......can you confirm when you get an opportunity and if possible do the 3 pin box measurements described on the Pullrite site link in my post. Here is the direct link to the measurement page......it is another link embedded in the link I shared towards the top of the capture plate section.

https://www.pullrite.com/CP_finder

Not doubting you at all just this is the first time in many years of folks using the 331704 where it does not fit.

Thanks, in advance.

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 10-06-2020 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Added link - forgot to do so ! oopps !
    Dan & Carol

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is interesting. Curious as to which pin box you have on your 2021.......can you confirm when you get an opportunity and if possible do the 3 pin box measurements described on the Pullrite site link in my post. Here is the direct link to the measurement page......it is another link embedded in the link I shared towards the top of the capture plate section.

Not doubting you at all just this is the first time in many years of folks using the 331704 where it does not fit.

Thanks, in advance.

Dan
    I ordered mine directly from Pullrite since the capture plate was on backorder everywhere else. I live in Indiana where Pullrite is located so it didn't cost me a fortune to ship back. My invoice read 331704 on my email I just checked again. That was also what was sent to me. I couldn't believe it after I signed all the paperwork, did my walk through, and went to hook up and the plate didn't fit.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, in advance.

Dan
    Okay, I checked the dimensions and 331704 should of fit. Pullrite must of shipped me the incorrect plate.

A = 12 3/4”

B = 3”

C = 9”

Looking at the sizes , I bet they sent me 331710. The plate was too long in the C dimension and the hole for the pin was off. I was running on fumes the day I picked it up and was over 10 hours of round trip driving. I must off just looked at the box label and invoice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 303 with a PullRite Superglide. We used the universal capture place with spacers on top. 3 years, no issues. I do check before every trip to ensure it has not loosened.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    2018 303 with a PullRite Superglide. We used the universal capture place with spacers on top. 3 years, no issues. I do check before every trip to ensure it has not loosened.
    Geoff, I learned the hard way. My plate fell off when we unhitched at the KOA in Arizona near the Grand Canyon. Luckily it just hit the ground and not the truck. I had to run out to Walmart to get an Allen wrench. Tighten it up every time now. Lesson learned.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radcolt View Post
    Okay, I checked the dimensions and 331704 should of fit. Pullrite must of shipped me the incorrect plate.

A = 12 3/4”

B = 3”

C = 9”

Looking at the sizes , I bet they sent me 331710. The plate was too long in the C dimension and the hole for the pin was off. I was running on fumes the day I picked it up and was over 10 hours of round trip driving. I must off just looked at the box label and invoice.
    Thank you, for doing this......appreciate the measurements. Looks like the pin box is still the 1621 as has been used since day one so the 331704 is correct. Yea, even as great as Pullrite is, it looks like they had an ooopps !

Dan
    Dan & Carol