User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanks were new when I did it. Never had fuel in them.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a rough sketch of what I'm planning on doing this spring/early summer on my 394. There are no "extra" pumps involved, just the one that dispenses fuel that is already on the trailer. Two three way valves, some fittings and hose clamps, some hose (5/16" and 1/2" fuel line) and very likely some custom made brackets to mount the valves to. One of the three way valves will be on the street side of the trailer and the other three way valve will be on the curbside of the trailer. Not exactly "convenient" to have to walk around the trailer and switch them, but then again, it's not something I will be doing every time I use the trailer. The operation will be when the valves are in the normal position, everything works exactly like the system does from Grand Design. When I switch both valves, the fuel flow then will be drawn from the generator tank. For me, this would mostly only be used at the end of the season in order to add fuel stabilizer to the genny tank, then switch the valving and use the pump to recirculate that fuel right back into the genny tank in order to mix up thoroughly, the fuel and stabilizer........just like I do when I add stabilizer to the dispensing tank. I never just pour it in and hope for the best, I always turn the pump on and pump right back into the tank to mix up the fuel and stabilizer liquid.

This one provides a lot more detail of my plans....including a parts list.....
    Last edited by xrated; 03-29-2021 at 08:04 AM.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12