User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about trading up guys.

I'm looking at the 310GK Solitude and if it work out okay we might trade up.

I have found a leftover 2020 32RLTS Pinnacle at close out sales I wanted to ask want to you guys think the wife like both so no worry?
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one hard decision that we have just gone through. I have a 2017 303RLS, and we are planning to full-time between relocating from WI to TN...less than a year. We could do some mods on the 303, or trade for a bigger unit. We had already invested quite a bit installing a Morryde IS/disc brake package, and I was reluctant to start over with a new rig. In the end we decided to keep what had, and put in a few comfort upgrades as well as a Battleborn battery and the various charging systems to go with it. I just did not want to start over with a big unknown for a short term need.

I think it really depends on the kind of use anticipated. If you are going to truly travel and put miles on the new unit, you should add in some upgrades around suspension and comfort according to your needs. It is like I told a friend that we camp with, when you buy any new camper you are really just buying a "starter kit". If you do not travel far during limited seasonal use the "starter kit" might be all you need. Plan to see the country? Then you will need a strong suspension, and other things. Not to mention that when you buy that "starter kit" you could have a long shake-down period correcting issues. Or you might get lucky. We decided to stick with what we knew.

It did come close a few times when we too looked at a 310, but I knew that behind those walls "there be monsters"...perhaps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have a few models on mines but I was going to have them to take them off and put them on my new one.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy wife, happy life.

We've upgraded from a Wildcat Maxx 35 ft to a Grand Design 390rk. We're hitting the full time circuit to chase our new grandchildren. It was my wife's choice to get the 390rk. We pick it up next week!!!

Cya

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you are living the dream we went today and they had a 344gk but that was a little more for my SRW 1 ton.

Tomorrow we're going to look at the 32RLTS Pinnacle.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Wow, you are living the dream we went today and they had a 344gk but that was a little more for my SRW 1 ton.

Tomorrow we're going to look at the 32RLTS Pinnacle.
    My Ford SWD long bed 1 ton is sufficient for the 390 RK. As far as I can tell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure but the GVWR was 16,800 but I need to look at the specs again and if it is that that is a little more that I care to tow.

Now just because it have all of the GVW that don't mean I will use it but we like the 310GK a little better.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we went today and was able to take a walk through the 32RLTS Pinnacle and love it, it have solar already install we will talk about it on Monday.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army