User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 22MLE Grey Tank Sensor only shows 2/3 when tank is full?

We just took our new 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE out for our first trip and noticed an issue with our Grey Tank Sensor. We worked on managing the grey tank over the 5 night stay (no sewer hookup) and didn't need to dump early however on the last day we noticed the sensor finally move to 2/3 full just as water backed-up in our kitchen sink (obviously the grey tank is full - when we dumped the buck-up disappeared).

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this same issue or knows a fix?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the wiring to the full sensor is loose or disconnected. You would need to pull down the coroplast and fix it manually or have it done under warranty, along with other items that go wrong.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sensors never work correct in my experience. We just have learned from dry camping how long we can go on our tanks.
    I use them as a guideline.
    One day I had my fresh water go from 2 dots to 1 red dot. I then measured 4.5 gallons down the drain and the pump went dry.
    Each dot was suppose to be 1/3 of tank. My tank is 50 gallons.
    Bob and Cheryl, Puka the doodle
    2018 Ram 2500 Crew,Diesel,4x4
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2012 Palomino 6.5 camper

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FareEnuff View Post
    We just took our new 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE out for our first trip and noticed an issue with our Grey Tank Sensor. We worked on managing the grey tank over the 5 night stay (no sewer hookup) and didn't need to dump early however on the last day we noticed the sensor finally move to 2/3 full just as water backed-up in our kitchen sink (obviously the grey tank is full - when we dumped the buck-up disappeared).

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this same issue or knows a fix?
    Same thing happen to us on our first trip last June with our 2020 22mle. Kitchen sink stopped draining. Checked the panel and it showed 2/3 only. Dumped and everything was back to normal. Like others have mention we stopped relying on them. What we have learned from our normal use is grey is good for 3 days and black 5 days. We use a little tub in the kitchen sink to wash dishes so we can rinse the dishes in the sink beside that small tub. Kinda turned it into a dual sink. Thanks to another members comments on another thread, we now dump that small tub in the toillet. Kinda balances out the black and grey. Buys you time between dumps.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE