User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wine Country RV Resort

We normally like to stay in Morro Bay, CA at the Morro Dunes but they have been booked solid for months.
    The wife found this place in Paso Robles, CA (about 45 minutes from Morro Bay)
    https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts..._campaign=yext

The campground was very nice. It was very clean and the sites were great. They even have cottages available for your family that do not have an RV but want to hang out with those of us who do.
    This place is built to cater to the wine enthusiast, but was fine for non-drinkers like us.

We will definitely stay there again.
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivecodys View Post
    We normally like to stay in Morro Bay, CA at the Morro Dunes but they have been booked solid for months.
    The wife found this place in Paso Robles, CA (about 45 minutes from Morro Bay)
    https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts..._campaign=yext

The campground was very nice. It was very clean and the sites were great. They even have cottages available for your family that do not have an RV but want to hang out with those of us who do.
    This place is built to cater to the wine enthusiast, but was fine for non-drinkers like us.

We will definitely stay there again.

Sssshhhhh......now everybody knows...
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have stayed there a few times. Really nice place to stay. Cava Robles is just up the road and it is really nice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Solitude 377MBS
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I with our good friends from Sacramento spent at week there last September. Nice level sites with an abundance of landscaping. Nice club house and staff were very friendly. As fivecodys stated, setup for those visiting the wine country. Close to wineries and downtown where you'll find some very nice eating establishments in addition to about 400+ wineries in the area. If you like Italian then you have to eat at Villante's or Cello, we had an exceptional dinner there. If you need great fresh fish then head down the road to Templeton and the Pier 46 Seafood market (killer fish and chips too!).