Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to connect to One control system with iPhone 11X

So, I just purchased a 2019 GD Momentum 351M. The one control touch panel operates flawlessly. I've been trying to connect my phone to the system to no avail. I've tried the bluetooth method and the wifi method. I know where the wifi router is and have used the program to scan the SSID and PWD but the system never sees my phone or vis-versa. I've tried the bluetooth connect feature as well and same-same. Never recognizes my phone. Is there a chance that the previous owner has a pwd that keeps me from setting this up? Is there some sort of reset I need to perform in order to get this to work? I've read all the lippert instructions and am just not able to connect. Calling loppers is next, but thought I'd try here first hoping for some experience that I am lacking. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an older system than you do and use an android based phone, but when I connect to wifi I have to have my phones location setting on or it wont connect to the One Control system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogrey View Post
    So, I just purchased a 2019 GD Momentum 351M. The one control touch panel operates flawlessly. I've been trying to connect my phone to the system to no avail. I've tried the bluetooth method and the wifi method. I know where the wifi router is and have used the program to scan the SSID and PWD but the system never sees my phone or vis-versa. I've tried the bluetooth connect feature as well and same-same. Never recognizes my phone. Is there a chance that the previous owner has a pwd that keeps me from setting this up? Is there some sort of reset I need to perform in order to get this to work? I've read all the lippert instructions and am just not able to connect. Calling loppers is next, but thought I'd try here first hoping for some experience that I am lacking. Thanks in advance.
    Can you connect to the WiFi with your phone at all? You should be able to connect the phone, have it get an IP address. If not, something is wrong (and yes, the previous owner could have changed the password, the router isn't locked down). You can try it from a computer too, you should be able to get connected with either (although there's nothing you can do with that connection from a computer except for mess with the gateway).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I finally figured it out and it is working fine now.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what was the issue? Mine worked great until this week now it just says can't join network over and over..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever get a response as to why you can no longer join the network. I have a 2022 28BH Reflection which worked well until last week and am going through the same process of trying to figure out what went wrong.