Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    they were usually crooked, (not level) and maybe the kids process, but dirt inside the trailer as well
    The steps have adjustable feet to compensate for unlevel ground. I’ve had to adjust mine several times. Pull the pin, adjust the length, replace the pin. Done.
    Dirt inside the trailer is prevented by sweeping before stowing them which takes less time than adjusting the feet. There is also a mat with a raised edge that catches any dirt or debris while stowing or in transit. We sweep and haven’t had any issues.
    How often are you opening the door to place something on the floor? You’d need a step to access anything farther.
    Parking too close for the steps at a rest stop is on you and easily preventable.
    Any other excuses for not liking something you’ve never owned or used? Is it the cost or what? I’m fascinated at your efforts to sway others away from a product you’ve never used.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I am not trying to sway anyone into not buying them, they just aren't for me. Call me a creature of habit or whatever, no biggie, I just gave my opinion and that's exactly what it is. These forums are for sharing information, sorry you took it the way you did, as for what I have seen with the kids unit, there have been times when the are in some real uneven areas and the steps are not level, not side to side, but facing them and they didn't have any more or any less adjustment. have a great rest of your day!!!
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    well I am not trying to sway anyone into not buying them, they just aren't for me. Call me a creature of habit or whatever, no biggie, I just gave my opinion and that's exactly what it is. These forums are for sharing information, sorry you took it the way you did, as for what I have seen with the kids unit, there have been times when the are in some real uneven areas and the steps are not level, not side to side, but facing them and they didn't have any more or any less adjustment. have a great rest of your day!!!
    I took it for what it is. Someone bagging on a product they neither own or have used because they don’t like it. That isn’t a creature of habit just a false flag.
    The feet can be rotated to accommodate the uneven front to back terrain as well. Since we are concerned for others reading the thread I’ll continue to address your cons and how easily they are overcome if and when they actually exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12