Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Solid Steps on 337RLS?

Have a 2019 model. Wondering if anyone has installed these and had to adjust the door to make them fit? Or do anything special to install? I’ve read where sometimes you have to raise the door or shave the bottom of the door and/or screen to install. Not sure I want to do either depending how hard it is. Thanks
    Todd Dean
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Silverado 2500 Gas, std Bed, 2 WD
    BW Companion

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a set put on our 320MKS. Love them!
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know if they had to shave off part of the door?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No shaving was required on our 2020 which should have the same door as your 19. Stupid easy install. If I recall its only 8 bolts. I watched a few YouTube videos prior to adding them.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVingwithJessandChris View Post
    No shaving was required on our 2020 which should have the same door as your 19. Stupid easy install. If I recall its only 8 bolts. I watched a few YouTube videos prior to adding them.
    Thanks...I always forget how great YouTube is. I ordered a set, was all excited and they sent the wrong item. One digit off.
    Todd Dean
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Silverado 2500 Gas, std Bed, 2 WD
    BW Companion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know to each our own, just want to reply, I guess just because. We have the 2019 337, partly wanted this unit, one reason was it still had the fold out steps. Where we park it at home we would never be able to get the steps out as we are within three feet of the house. Also there has been times parked at a rest area it was close so not sure if the steps would come out, also there are times when boondocking we are in some weird areas and i only need to put my extra little step out. One more reason, just can't open the door and put somethings inside with the steps in the way. Just some thoughts, that's us. whatever you decide, just thought I would share a couple reasons behind not wanting them.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    I know to each our own, just want to reply, I guess just because. We have the 2019 337, partly wanted this unit, one reason was it still had the fold out steps. Where we park it at home we would never be able to get the steps out as we are within three feet of the house. Also there has been times parked at a rest area it was close so not sure if the steps would come out, also there are times when boondocking we are in some weird areas and i only need to put my extra little step out. One more reason, just can't open the door and put somethings inside with the steps in the way. Just some thoughts, that's us. whatever you decide, just thought I would share a couple reasons behind not wanting them.
    Did you reply to the wrong post or just miss the comment where the op has already purchased the steps?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVingwithJessandChris View Post
    Did you reply to the wrong post or just miss the comment where the op has already purchased the steps?
    guess i must have missed that part, the original post didn't really say?!?!?! so oops on my part as it was mentioned they ordered. The info i provided was in regard to the steps, so others may benefit from the comments. I'll go away, look for something else to do.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    guess i must have missed that part, the original post didn't really say?!?!?! so oops on my part as it was mentioned they ordered. The info i provided was in regard to the steps, so others may benefit from the comments. I'll go away, look for something else to do.
    Well I for one appreciated your concerns/comments. We also have the 337 and I have the same concerns. Wife wants new steps, I don't. Regards
    Ken & Margie
    2020 GD 337
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
    B&W Companion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kscaddo View Post
    Well I for one appreciated your concerns/comments. We also have the 337 and I have the same concerns. Wife wants new steps, I don't. Regards
    mine did too until i explained what my concern was, my son in law had them on his other trailer and seemed like they were usually crooked, (not level) and maybe the kids process, but dirt inside the trailer as well. any how, there ya have it. take care, good luck and make it a great day.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast