User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no power to the controller and I found the fuse and the fuse is good. Anyplace else I should look for another in line fuse.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one source of 12 volts power to the Lippert level up control panel and it comes from the Fwd sensor located up high inside your front compartment..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (1).png  

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I drop trailer off at storage every once in awhile I will lose power to battery when un hitching. Just might need new battery but has anyone ever used a power inverter to work auto level ? any idea what voltage is rated at ?
    I thought it was said that if 7 pin is connected you can draw voltage to truck battery as well ? Not in my case. TIA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the pic, with it I found my 10 amp blown fuse and got everything working again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, this just happened to me on my 2020 310GK and this thread helped me find the fuse on the back left hand corner of the front stowage. Hopefully it is just the fuse and not the converter as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Just wanted to share an experience to possibly prevent someone some headaches.

When packing up from a weekend trip, had everything all buttoned up and ready to go. When attempting to hitch, I went to the leveling system touch pad, and saw there was no power. Literally hit the on button, and zero response.

Long story short, was as simple as a blown 10amp fuse. The fun part was finding the fuse. For me, it was in the (facing the front storage compartment) back left corner near the batteries. The biggest pain was emptying everything out to look for it. Once emptied, I could see the cable harness coming in on the upper right, there wasn't much else over there, so it was clear it wasn't on that side. Followed the harness to the control board, which is mounted to the ceiling in the middle on mine. Followed that over to the side with the battery and the hydraulic pump, where there is a lot more going on, and had to dig around a bit, but found it there.

Cheap, easy fix now that I know where it is. I am not sure what made the fuse blow, fingers still crossed, hoping it is nothing more. Got back to unhitch three hours later and all worked fine. Definitely good to have an assortment of spare fuses on hand.
    Keebler,

Your advice sent me looking harder in the front well. I found a 10a fuse that wasn’t blown at the front left side of the bay. It looks like the fuse for the switch controlling the out side LED lights. I found the blown fuse near the back left behind the plastic cover. That’s the one. I have power to my Jack control box and all is working as it is designed. Thank you for posting your experience. The real world is vastly different than Grand Design and Lippert manuals.

Happy camping,

Bobliz12. 2019 344GR-K behind a 2020 2500HD GMC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I have similar issue, however, fuse in line fuse is ok and my batteries are brand new. Any advice on why the external pad is not getting power?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I have similar issue, however, fuse in line fuse is ok and my batteries are brand new. Any advice on why the external pad is not getting power?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trevtrev81 View Post
    So the fuse on the single red wire is good. I would follow the red wire to where it connects to your front forward controller located up high inside the front cargo door access area..

Measure at that red wire to verify 12 volts to the controller. If that is good I would then remove and reinstall the harness connector for the control panel and also pop out the control panel..

You will see a single harness connection there..remove and reinstall

Doing this makes sure you have good connection from forward front control nodule to the actual Lippert level up control panel

If the panel is still dead then you need a new panel

Images from a PDF I wrote a few years ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46386E1A-EE6A-44A3-A8A4-782EA475504C.jpeg   BEC753FD-21E8-4086-8DE2-F862FA3DD6AB.jpeg   378FD697-CD74-4077-87FF-5D4B095BD9EE.jpeg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I'm pulling out in about 2 weeks and would love some more help. I had time to dig into the level controller issue. Please see pics for reference. So, I tested at fuse and front controller in the front hatch and received 12 + volts of power. Once I got to the outside at the external controller, I was not able to get much of anything. I probed while plugged in and did not get anything. So, then I unplugged and tested the male end of plug and barely got 1 Volt. I am guessing it's the front controller not the external touch pad being.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	External.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	44485

Name:	Front Controller.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	44487

Name:	Inline Fuse.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	44486
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10amp Inline Fuse.pdf  
    Last edited by trevtrev81; 01-17-2023 at 03:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast