User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    It looks fabulous all put together! Hope you have many comfortable naps oops I mean days of comfortable travel ahead.
    Thank you Marcy (I got it right this time). We had a couple of reasons to redo the area. One, was to add some color and brighten things up a bit. The second reason was obviously the comfort factor....not only during the daytime/evening usage, but also at night. I occasionally have nights when I'm really restless and have trouble sleeping. So in an effort to keep that from interfering with my wife's good night of sleep, I wanted to have an option for being able to have a comfortable place to sleep, or at least try to sleep, AND not disturb her in the process. So hopefully, these recliners will work out well for both reasons.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good reasons, besides it's fun changing things up. You can play and swap things around to chase away looking at the same thing day after day.

We may be doing the same thing soon. IF we don't find an upgrade that doesn't have to many compromises we'll keep the 303 and re decorate after the Tampa RV show. 2 models are in the running for the moment and we have only been in one of them, one a GD the other is from the competition Alliance.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234