User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I’ll give it a go again this weekend when we head back up there. Thanks for your help.
    Scott & Linda
    2022 390RK-R
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited DRW HO Cummins LB
    B&W Companion 3600 RVK

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a little tricky as there’s modem software you update in their 10.11.12.1 ConnectT software. You use the Update Software choice in the Navigate to: drop down. Once there you choose ‘check for latest version’. It will come back and tell you if you have the latest or need to update. Give it a little time, and you may have to reconnect your phone/laptop as it will restart when it’s done.

But there’s also provider software where you get the specific Verizon code. You choose Change Provider in the Navigate to: drop down instead of update software. There you choose Verizon and vzwinternet. Upload the new code and it should then automatically Activate- assuming you’ve added the device with Verizon already (sim card, etc).

Easy as pie....🙄

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbrenner View Post
    It’s a little tricky as there’s modem software you update in their 10.11.12.1 ConnectT software. You use the Update Software choice in the Navigate to: drop down. Once there you choose ‘check for latest version’. It will come back and tell you if you have the latest or need to update. Give it a little time, and you may have to reconnect your phone/laptop as it will restart when it’s done.

But there’s also provider software where you get the specific Verizon code. You choose Change Provider in the Navigate to: drop down instead of update software. There you choose Verizon and vzwinternet. Upload the new code and it should then automatically Activate- assuming you’ve added the device with Verizon already (sim card, etc).

Easy as pie....��
    Got it working, thanks for your help. Works great actually. Easy as pie lol.
    Scott & Linda
    2022 390RK-R
    B&W Companion 3600 RVK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SC_Scott View Post
    Got it working, thanks for your help. Works great actually. Easy as pie lol.
    What Verizon data plan are you on? I have the Prepaid Unlimited Sim in my Jetpack, but have been afraid to try it in the GW for fear that VZW will see the equipment change and drop my unlimited plan.
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just added it to my plan. $20/mo unlimited with 15G at full speed. It’s half off since I have a phone on the get more unlimited plan.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, get more unlimited and it’s $20/mo charge and is well worth it to have a solid WiFi signal in and outside the trailer.
    Scott & Linda
    2022 390RK-R
    B&W Companion 3600 RVK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what's the antennas connector type? Can't find out if it's CRC9 or TS9... I'm currently using my own 4G router and planning on connecting the LTE antennas to the Winegard 360+.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 360+ has its own LTE antennas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at this for our new inbound trailer. Those of you using the GW-1000 with a Verizon SIM, how are the speeds and signal strength? Comparable to a standalone hotspot, or hotspot on your phone? Better, worse?
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k
    2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CCSB 4x4, LBZ Duramax
    B&W Turnover Ball with 4" offset

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder550 View Post
    I'm looking at this for our new inbound trailer. Those of you using the GW-1000 with a Verizon SIM, how are the speeds and signal strength? Comparable to a standalone hotspot, or hotspot on your phone? Better, worse?
    I’ll get you some more info when we go back up to our trailer this weekend.
    Scott & Linda
    2022 390RK-R
    B&W Companion 3600 RVK

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast