User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design brand well represented

My wife and I work camped at Coulter Bay in the Grand Tetons this summer. We got to see all of the Tetons and Yellowstone. It was awesome and our first time camping west of the Mississippi. Snow the first week of June and snow on Labor day. Not cool. They need to fix the thermostat out there.

For 4 months I went through the RV campground and regular campground 2 times a day. I would make 3 trips around each time. As I did so I took notice of the different manufactures and who was strongly represented by what brand . Over all I saw more Forest River products than any other, however not by much. Jayco and Grand Design both had huge followings also. If there was one brand of travel trail that stood out it was Grand Designs Imagine. There was never a day go by I did not see at least 3 to 4 of them in the park. While I saw a lot of 5th wheels from GD the Imagine was the top dog from Grand Design. not sure who the Momentum owners were , but seeing 3 of them lined up in a row was really unexpected and cool. The Reflections were the top 5th wheel from GD.

I guess the bottom line is Grand Design was to my surprise really well represented.

Looking back at some of our images we spotted E T hiding in the Steam Boat Geyser. A very rare image indeed. He is so elusive.

Oh and for those of you who I awoke or disturbed making all that loud noise . Sorry , but the dumpster truck had to do it's job. I tried to be as silent as I could. Not really possible. LOL
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 10-07-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    Jim T.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagines have to be the most popular growth segment. They're now everywhere in PA - at least 5 in every campground - plenty here at the rally, and a field of them at the factory and more in the hauler yards waiting to be transported.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Setting Up Camp weekend warrior's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every campground I go to, I see at least 1-2 Imagines. See them all the time going down the hwy.

Becoming one of the most popular mid-priced travel trailers out there.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the ET picture.
    Jim
    What did you do for work and would you do it again? KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    Love the ET picture.
    Jim
    What did you do for work and would you do it again? KEN
    I drove the dumpster truck and my wife worked in the laundromat. We stayed in the employee campground. Yes we had a great time doing it and will do it again next year. They have already asked us to come back again. If interested PM me.
    Jim T.