User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    From the post to the 12v system I ran #8 wire, the negative to the ground bar and the positive I tied into the Red # 8 wire feeding the 12v panel using a split bolt.
    This is the split bolt I was wondering about in my Q1, since I couldn't quite see from your picture of the space behind the converter where this connection ended up and how it is insulated. And in case I didn't say it before, thanks for sharing! My installation will be pretty similar to yours, so I am totally stealing some of your ideas.

And sweet ride you have there. I can see why you have been a busy guy.
    2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvestmoon View Post
    This is the split bolt I was wondering about in my Q1, since I couldn't quite see from your picture of the space behind the converter where this connection ended up and how it is insulated. And in case I didn't say it before, thanks for sharing! My installation will be pretty similar to yours, so I am totally stealing some of your ideas.

And sweet ride you have there. I can see why you have been a busy guy.
    Yes now I know what you are talking about. I wrapped it with 2 kinds of 3M electrical tape (first 2228 the 33+). here this might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzMN...ElectricSupply

I am glad I could help.
    Dan, Ponderosa Park, CO
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE (SOLD)
    2023 Hiker Mid Range Deluxe 5x9 (Due Oct 2023)
    2018 Nissan Titan Crew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123