Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

328M with dinette

Does anyone have a 328M with a dinette as opposed to the long couch? Is the only available dinette the one that faces the window and both people sit next to each other? What is the difference between the 327 and the 328?

Long term planning and exploring possibilities with the 376Th and now the 328M I like the living space of the 376 but prefer the length of the 328 for getting in more places. Don't care much for the TV placement on the 328 and am wondering how angled the TV can be, how much does one have to turn their head to watch it. Have seen a 376 but not a 328, yet.

I paid my $12, so I am officially hooked on the this board .

Oldcow

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 327M, and I just this week pulled the center two "dummy" recliners out, joined the two end pieces on the aft end of the slide so we can put a small dinette in the leftover space. On ours, the limiting measurements are 40" deep and 48" wide. Mind you, we're in the antique business, so we will probably pull a small table and two chairs out of inventory that will fit the space, but I was looking online for new alternatives, and there's a pretty decent selection if you look for "small dinette" or "small RV dinette" on Google. I was a little concerned with weight distribution on the slide, having shifted the majority of chair wait to the aft end, but the slide doesn't even hesitate to manage "in and out" motion. And to be fair, once I tried picking up one of the center two dummy recliners, I realized they don't really weigh that much, despite the hefty look - they must have aluminum frames.

I should also toot the company horn and say if you're ever down the Texas way and want to find cute, tasteful furniture for your RV, I'm now on the hunt for stuff that will work both in tiny homes and RV's. Our company name is Moonlight Trading Company, and you'll see all we find and put up for sale if you like our page on Facebook, we post all new inventory there. It doesn't have to be made in China to be perfect for an RV.
    Last edited by Devin4242; 02-19-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin4242 View Post
    We have a 327M, and I just this week pulled the center two "dummy" recliners out, joined the two end pieces on the aft end of the slide so we can put a small dinette in the leftover space. On ours, the limiting measurements are 40" deep and 48" wide. Mind you, we're in the antique business, so we will probably pull a small table and two chairs out of inventory that will fit the space, but I was looking online for new alternatives, and there's a pretty decent selection if you look for "small dinette" or "small RV dinette" on Google. I was a little concerned with weight distribution on the slide, having shifted the majority of chair wait to the aft end, but the slide doesn't even hesitate to manage "in and out" motion. And to be fair, once I tried picking up one of the center two dummy recliners, I realized they don't really weigh that much, despite the hefty look - they must have aluminum frames.

I should also toot the company horn and say if you're ever down the Texas way and want to find cute, tasteful furniture for your RV, I'm now on the hunt for stuff that will work both in tiny homes and RV's. Our company name is Moonlight Trading Company, and you'll see all we find and put up for sale if you like our page on Facebook, we post all new inventory there. It doesn't have to be made in China to be perfect for an RV.
    Thanks for the input. Please post pics with what you end up with.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R