Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you have a sorry dealer and workers too

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issue on my 2500RL late last year. Less than 2500 miles when I noticed the issue. GD/Dexter replaced both axles with complete units including brake assemblies. New axles have larger tubes but still rated at 3,500 lbs each. They also provided brand new tires and wheels. Almost 2500 miles on the new axles and everything looks good. I did have one issue where I noticed after a few trips, the brakes needed more gain on the controller. Checked and based on how the dealer routed the wire connection on rear axle, a wire had disconnected from crimp connector. Fixed that myself and brakes are back to normal.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL (Build 5/2018)
    2017 Silverado LTZ CC with Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update, they replaced the axles, brakes and springs, I could tell after the fact they they had sagged some. Brakes were very weak on the lot, so I tightened them with a brake spoon, drive 100 miles and they were super hot, loosened them and they were fine. Overall I’m happy.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fwiw.... I had the inside tread rib wear down to the replacement warning marker between the ribs. I took it to an alignment shop and they fixed the out of alignment axels (both front and rear). I haven't made a long trip since so am still keeping an eye on things. It was a very well respected shop and one a lot of folks go to. The shop said there are a lot of trailers with bad alignment. I wish I had done this a year ago. You can read all about it here...
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are having the same problem with out trailer, not as bad yet, only about 5,000 miles. It is just off warranty, but the dealer is contacting Grande Design and I am waiting to hear from them. I hope my next post will be a happy one.

2019 Reflection
    2019 Ram 2500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12