User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there. We can't extend or retract the slide either manually or with electric.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lippert Customer Service (LCI) keeps a manned 24 hour help line for us. Call them for immediate assist. 574-537-8900 A backup no. 574-312-7531
    We've used it on 2 occasions and the tech has always been very helpful. Good luck.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: we did call Lippert emergency number and were able to retract the slide with two large vice grips by turning the large metal bar that is is in the middle attached to both tracks. Thanks y’all for the help!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you were able to get it retracted to get home. Whenever you have a chance to figure out what the problem was, please post your findings here. Might be helpful for someone in the future.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just recently had a slide out that wouldn't retract on our 2500RL.. Found the schwintek controller behind a panel in the bathroom sink cabinet. Was able to put the controller in manual and electrically retract. Of course you find these problems as you are leaving the campground. When we got to the next stop, no go. It would not extend. My wife was working the phone, very lucky to be within cell coverage, and she found a GD dealer close by. Got it there about noon on a Friday with no expectations of getting it back before the weekend. That dealer worked the problem and had a replacement cable in stock. Way lucked out on this one, we were looking at 3 nights in a hotel. If every in Western Washington and need help look for RV Country in Buckley. Very happy to find these guys and glad to have a GD trailer.

Hope your story had a happy ending.

Neal

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiglenj View Post
    We just recently had a slide out that wouldn't retract on our 2500RL.. Found the schwintek controller behind a panel in the bathroom sink cabinet. Was able to put the controller in manual and electrically retract. Of course you find these problems as you are leaving the campground. When we got to the next stop, no go. It would not extend. My wife was working the phone, very lucky to be within cell coverage, and she found a GD dealer close by. Got it there about noon on a Friday with no expectations of getting it back before the weekend. That dealer worked the problem and had a replacement cable in stock. Way lucked out on this one, we were looking at 3 nights in a hotel. If every in Western Washington and need help look for RV Country in Buckley. Very happy to find these guys and glad to have a GD trailer.

Hope your story had a happy ending.

Neal
    Wow, they went above and beyond

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12