Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xplor 240ML

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xplor 240ML

We walked through an Xplor 240ML and loved the rear kitchen. We are going to seriously consider purchasing this model early next year. Is there anyone out there that has this model that would like to review it for me? Also, as far as we can tell, when the slide is retracted, it looks like we would be able to reach the bathroom and bedroom which is a plus in our opinion. Thanks in advance for any information.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have an Xplor 221RB and can access the bathroom with the slide retracted but not the bedroom. You will be able to access the bathroom and possibly the bedroom, hopefully someone with one will chime in on the details.
    We are completely happy with the 221RB so far, seems to be put together just fine and tows well. Figuring out a layout that works for you is somewhat of a guess.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KayMarie View Post
    We walked through an Xplor 240ML and loved the rear kitchen. We are going to seriously consider purchasing this model early next year. Is there anyone out there that has this model that would like to review it for me? Also, as far as we can tell, when the slide is retracted, it looks like we would be able to reach the bathroom and bedroom which is a plus in our opinion. Thanks in advance for any information.
    I have the 240 ml and just got back from our first trip. We had a blast in it. Yes you can walk through it from the bedroom to:the bathroom with the slide in. We had no issues with anything. Everything worked as it should and absolutely love it.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t have the same model as the one you are looking at. We have the 2020 30RBS and can access the bedroom (if we climb over the bed) and the refrigerator, but not the bathroom.
    Even though we bought ours late in the year (early September), we used it several times already. We love it and have had no major issues at all with it. Everything works as they should. We are very happy with our purchase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 260rb (rear bath) and are able to access everything with the slide in. There are two cabinets and a drawer that will only open half way; that is the only restriction. Usability with the slide in was a must for us however it really depends on your traveling style.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Late reply on the 240 ML

I know this is late, did you end up buying the trailer? We bought a 2022 240 ML and you can get to both ends of the unit with the slide in.. brilliant!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggins View Post
    I know this is late, did you end up buying the trailer? We bought a 2022 240 ML and you can get to both ends of the unit with the slide in.. brilliant!
    Yes we did and love every inch of it!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggins View Post
    Looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. Let us know if we can help.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast