Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xplor 240ML

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great, we love ours so far too!! One trip out and all was well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! Just trying to learn how to navigate it all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the happy owner of a 2021 240ML and really love it! As far as reviews and videos pointing out the features and benefits, I recommend going to Youtube and searching with Transcend Explor 240ML. I recommend Josh the RV Nerd at Bish's RV, his voice irritates me, but he does a great 15-minute video evaluation! Road Mode? One of this floorplan's strong points. Everything from front to back is accessible with the slide in. The rear kitchen, bath, tanks, etc. tend to lighten the tongue weight some. I get a better ride running with the freshwater tank at least half full. I pull my 240ML with a 2020 Toyota Tundra with optional TRD sway bars and shocks. I've never felt uncomfortable with my half ton pick-up, but would recommend a quality equalizing hitch and anti-sway for effortless (safe) towing. Hope you love it! Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have recently purchased the ML240 and are on our first trip with the unit. We are also new to this owner forum. We really liked the layout with the rear kitchen and find it very spacious for the size even compared to our previous 5th.

These forums are great and I look forward to learning and helping in the future.

Cheers, Perry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting to see you note having the water tank half full. I’ll give it a try. We had a 1ton and 40ft 5th wheel last and decided to downsize truck to 1/2 ton and this travel trailer. I did find the sway took me getting used to even with a Blue Ox hitch.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KayMarie View Post
    We walked through an Xplor 240ML and loved the rear kitchen. We are going to seriously consider purchasing this model early next year. Is there anyone out there that has this model that would like to review it for me? Also, as far as we can tell, when the slide is retracted, it looks like we would be able to reach the bathroom and bedroom which is a plus in our opinion. Thanks in advance for any information.
    We have the same model TT. It's just the two of us and we love the layout. We can access the entire TT when traveling. The bedroom door is a plus as sometime we're on a different schedule in the morning.
    2023 RAM 2500, 2021 Transcend 240ML

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we pick up our 240ML on Thursday. I have a couple of questions for those that have had this unit for a while.

Any issues with the converter overheating since it shares a crowded compartment with the water heater?
    I seem to recall that the dump valves are right behind the running gear. Any problems with road debris getting kicked up there and creating issues?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12