User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wood2dust View Post
    Hi,

In almost 40 years of RV'n, we have just about seen it all. The slinky-stinky on the picnic table, pulling off the sewer gloves and putting next to the water hose in the storage compartment etc...

Yes, you have to be careful how and what you say to people, they always don't take it as helpful....

But this following picture take the cake.... yes, the kids slept int he tent... This was a Rest Area along a major US Highway.

Attachment 30896

Happy Camping !!
    Looks like somebody was in the dog house!
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi,

In almost 40 years of RV'n, we have just about seen it all. The slinky-stinky on the picnic table, pulling off the sewer gloves and putting next to the water hose in the storage compartment etc...

Yes, you have to be careful how and what you say to people, they always don't take it as helpful....

But this following picture take the cake.... yes, the kids slept int he tent... This was a Rest Area along a major US Highway.

Attachment 30896

Happy Camping !!
    Is that is a truck parking lane? A tired truck driver could easily run them over. If you wouldn't mind where was this at? Does the State normally allow camping in the rest areas?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    powerscol,

That was in Oregon and yes it is a truck parking lane. I don't believe that Oregon allows camping in the truck lanes and if they did why would you put your kid outside unprotected? I don't get it.

Happy Camping !!
    Loren and Crystal & Bear and Bailey (White Labs)
    2019 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins w/Asian, 4x4, CC and LB
    2019 Solitude 310GK AND 2013 Lance 850 CabOver

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    powerscol,

That was in Oregon and yes it is a truck parking lane. I don't believe that Oregon allows camping in the truck lanes and if they did why would you put your kid outside unprotected? I don't get it.

Happy Camping !!
    But the lights are on
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its because of people like this that free overnight stops for RV are becoming hard to find. The 3 Walmarts in our city now banned over night stays.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Its because of people like this that free overnight stops for RV are becoming hard to find. The 3 Walmarts in our city now banned over night stays.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    The WalMart in our city doesn't allow it, either. But it's not WalMart not allowing it, it's the city code.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Its usually the city code with is preventing places like Walmart, Cracker Barrel etc from allowing overnight parking. Look a little deeper and sometimes is the RV parks in the area which are pushing the agenda at the city council, sure why not look at the taxes that the city is not getting if you stay at a Walmart. Follow the $$

Happy Camping !!
    Loren and Crystal & Bear and Bailey (White Labs)
    2019 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins w/Asian, 4x4, CC and LB
    2019 Solitude 310GK AND 2013 Lance 850 CabOver

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345