User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from Vancouver, BC, 🇨🇦

We have just ordered our first RV for delivery in early 2021. The Imagine XLS 22RBE. Looking forward to adventures with it next year. Finally upgrading from tent camping to off the ground 🙂

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Kev Mole View Post
    We have just ordered our first RV for delivery in early 2021. The Imagine XLS 22RBE. Looking forward to adventures with it next year. Finally upgrading from tent camping to off the ground 
    Hi, welcome to the world of RVing. We love Vancouver. We're usually up there for at least one month every year during the summer. This year we could not because of Covid, even though we technically could have due to the fact that our in-laws live in Richmond. Where do you find the room to store a RV? Most of the homes in Vancouver proper seem to have laneway garages.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. We are actually in the suburbs in Port Moody and would have just enough room on our driveway but that would force us to park vehicles on the street. We will probably have to rent space in a storage yard over the winter in the future.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family. BC and Yukon are the 2 provinces that I haven't been to yet. Saving the best for last. Lol

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. We have plans for visiting Victoria Island next summer. We love Victoria, time to see more.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. We are actually in the suburbs in Port Moody and would have just enough room on our driveway but that would force us to park vehicles on the street. We will probably have to rent space in a storage yard over the winter in the future.
    I've found that storage space can be tough to find. If you have room on your property that's a huge bonus! Port Moody puts you closer to Canada 1, Okanagan, and Banff/Jasper. Nice.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can make it to Tofino on the west coast of the island you will not be disappointed. Amazing scenery.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can make it to Tofino on the west coast of the island you will not be disappointed. Amazing scenery.
    We LOVE Tofino. I've been out there twice. I would love to bring the fifth wheel out there. From what I recall, some of the roads were fairly tight and twisty. But at that time we didn't have an RV so I wasn't looking at the roads from the perspective of will it fit. Any issues getting a 34' fifth wheel all the way to Tofino in a dually?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it might be tight but there is a resort near Tofino (www.crystalcove.ca) that rents out 5th Wheels for people to stay in. Up to 40' long so they had to drive them there at some point. Maybe call them to ask or one of the other camping places to double check.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it might be tight but there is a resort near Tofino (www.crystalcove.ca) that rents out 5th Wheels for people to stay in. Up to 40' long so they had to drive them there at some point. Maybe call them to ask or one of the other camping places to double check.
    Yes, I saw the website for that campground. Good idea to call and ask them about the road. We had a great time when we were there the last time (before we had kids). I want to bring the kids so they can explore the beach and look at the starfish clinging to the rocks when it's low tide!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast