User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Anyone purchased 353G recently? Please help share your price...

I don't seem to see much 353G discussion. Did anyone purchase it recently? Would you please share your price? I contacted a dealer with one in-transit. They offered a little bit more than 10% off of MSRP. But there is a $5k freight fee. Most dealers I checked hide the sale price on their web site. Thanks!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just committed to our price. What we did was go onto the Grand Design website and use the build and price shopping tool. I believe our specification came to $81,000. The dealer will add freight charge which is approximately $5K-$6K and then another $1500 for pre-delivery fee. If you buy any dealer installed items they will add that to the price as well (example: 5th wheel hitch, slideout awnings etc.). If you have sales tax and there will be licensing fees.

I hope that this helps

Ken

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind we purchased ours in May, having sealed the deal in Feb. Our total price with a B&W hitch included was 63k. This didn’t include any negative equity on our trade-in, which there was. This was just looking at the price of the trailer.

Price will also depend on everything you get in the rig. Ours had the deck patio, three season door, and three A/Cs.

I imagine prices have gone up. But with that I will say we have loved ours since we got it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxin View Post
    I don't seem to see much 353G discussion. Did anyone purchase it recently? Would you please share your price? I contacted a dealer with one in-transit. They offered a little bit more than 10% off of MSRP. But there is a $5k freight fee. Most dealers I checked hide the sale price on their web site. Thanks!
    $5k for freight seems a bit high, and you should be able to do better than 10% off MSRP. Freight cost is dependent on how far from the factory you are. It's been 2 years (Nov '18) since we took delivery, but to to SoNV was only $4k. I know it's a sellers market, but we were able to negotiate 27% off MSRP less the .gov fees. Go to the build tool on GD's website and price the unit how you want it option wise. Then email a few close dealers and ask for their price. Don't be afraid of traveling some for delivery, our dealer is about 200 miles away.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part of Grand Design's marketing is that dealers cannot advertise below MAP (minimum advertised price). So you basically see all MSRP online.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxin View Post
    But there is a $5k freight fee.
    Sorry I don't have a 353G but when I ordered our three Grand Design 5th wheels the price of freight (to Oregon) was included in my 29-30% off MSRP price and there were no other fees.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, I was hoping to see if anyone had some additional recent pricing information. We want to order a 353G and are sitting at 24% off MSRP right now, and I’ve had to fight to get to this point. I feel like there should be more room in the deal but the dealer is saying that’s it. We’re in Florida so I know that doesn’t help, and I especially don’t see any 353Gs sitting on lots, so I’m thinking it has become a pretty popular floor plan as well.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We took delivery of our 353G a little over a week ago. I am also in FL just outside Tampa. I found the best deal through General and drove to Jacksonville to pick it up. I still have not figured out why people like Lazy days. My experience in trying to deal with them was very negative and Their best price Out the door was 4K higher than General. We made the deal while the Show was going on and were over 25% off MSRP OTD.

Most 353’s now are selling before they hit the lot.

Always talk “out the door price”. Each dealer works the numbers differently.

We took our first trip (5 nights) this week and love the 353.
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Momentum 353G

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered a 320G the end of Feb. MSRP was $91k and we paid $65,500 plus our $500 tax out the door. It looks like my dealer may have one on the lot, if your on the east coast.
    Last edited by Flight_rt; 03-20-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight_rt View Post
    We ordered a 320G the end of Feb. MSRP was $91k and we paid $65,500 plus our $500 tax out the door. It looks like my dealer may have one on the lot, if your on the east coast.
    What is the name of the dealer? I don’t mind traveling a reasonable distance from west central FL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast