User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 260 RD Peeves

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    I don’t think you’re picky...we quickly forget the tent and lantern days, cooking in the dark-especially spring and fall! That said, we have the older, dungeon-dark interior model so we’ve purchased many battery operated, motion-sensor, LED lights. They’re easily mounted in any number of ways (Velcro, magnets, adhesive). Since we bought the trailer, I’ve noticed the available models are getting more battery-efficient and brighter (with more lumens).
    We seem to get softer with age, like a fine wine, lol
    We did use an led light with velcro on our last trip but I'd rather use my solar/batts, so am looking at a 12v hood as another winter improvement project. Without good lighting it's hard to tell when meat especially is done, I mean I like some rare, but come on...moo?
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your list only reinforced that the 260RD is a great RV, none of those are significant items.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right, not significant, just peeves. Shall I list the warranty items we have discovered?
    But yeah, we like it a lot also...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doghauler View Post
    We have a 260 RD and are going on our second year with it. I love everything about it and am not bothered at all about any of the things on your list. It is a great RV. Built well. Great layout. Not a single thing to fix or get warranty coverage for. Maybe you are a little picky. From what I have seen from other RV manufacturers things, could be much worse.
    You better thank your lucky stars and kiss a leprechaun. You don't want to know the list of issues I've had or the 18 weeks it spent at dealers service lots.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docprego View Post
    Your list only reinforced that the 260RD is a great RV, none of those are significant items.
    See the post above
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    See the post above
    Please elaborate.

On a side note, how does your HDPP F150 do with the 260RD? What is your payload?

Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard a few horror stories as I talked to folks on our last trip. I guess any brand can put out a bad unit for various reasons. I will drop mine off at the dealer for warranty work after the camping season ends for us this year and hope for the best.
    Wicked ace, feel free to vent here on your woes...
    Dan and Rita

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some major structural problems that I fixed myself on our 2021 260RD, other than that no issues. Here is a link to the problem and repair videos. Grand Design wanted to replace the whole side of the RV in November. I didn't want that.

problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3GJ...ature=youtu.be

repair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJtUBtcGYac

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    I've heard a few horror stories as I talked to folks on our last trip. I guess any brand can put out a bad unit for various reasons. I will drop mine off at the dealer for warranty work after the camping season ends for us this year and hope for the best.
    Wicked ace, feel free to vent here on your woes...
    Thank you but no need to as it was and has been done through the course of my tribulations last summer, fall and winter. Those that care to can search for them.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple of things we find annoying, motion sensing light in me closet will turn on every time we pass by the closed doors, the blue theater lights on couch automatically turn off after about 1 hour, didn't read that anywhere.
    2016 Ram 2500 Longhorn 4X4 6.4L SB
    B&W Companion W/Turnoverball
    2024 Reflection 303RLS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast