Two problems with Dometic fridge model #DM2882RBFX In our 2020 Reflection 297RSTS
Intermittently blowing 5 amp fuse on control board and if rigs sits for a couple weeks will not light on propane without turning fridge on or off 2-3 times. Problem # 1 Everthing starts out fine on electric and gas. Get to destination plug into power and will not change over from gas to electric. Check 5 amp fuse on control board and its blown. Change fuse works fine for days even week's. Last time out moved from one site to another site fuse blew changed fuse stayed extra day drove home 800 miles no problem. Problem #2 If rigs sits for a 5-6 days starts on electric when time to leave disconnect electric hear igniter clicking then after a couple times goes into check mode and starts beeping. Turn fridge on and off a couple times and it will finally light. Last time I lit the stove first and had the same problem starting fridge on gas. I have checked heater and resistance is at 40 ohms also looked around for loose connections kinked gas lines and found no problems. Dealer will need me to leave rig for a couple weeks. Would rather fix it myself