User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Access to entry light

I'm wondering if anyone has removed or otherwise accessed the entry light in a 2020 imagine? This is the light with motion sense. I tried tugging on it pretty good but don't want to break it. Tried to figure out if the lens comes out but again not obvious and I don't want to break anything.

My motivation for doing this is to see if I can figure out how to route a cable between the tv cabinet (directly on right side of door if looking in from outside) and the rear upper cabinets (left side of door if looking from outside). This is on a 20202 2500rl . There appears to be a bulkhead or something like that which I suspect may be helping to support the ac between this path and I cannot seem to get around it. That entry light is very close to this area and i figure I might get a better look if I can remove it.

Thanks in advance,

Bob
    2020 imagine 2500rl; 2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
    youtube: @bobanddangsjourney

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcrowe View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has removed or otherwise accessed the entry light in a 2020 imagine? This is the light with motion sense. I tried tugging on it pretty good but don't want to break it. Tried to figure out if the lens comes out but again not obvious and I don't want to break anything.

My motivation for doing this is to see if I can figure out how to route a cable between the tv cabinet (directly on right side of door if looking in from outside) and the rear upper cabinets (left side of door if looking from outside). This is on a 20202 2500rl . There appears to be a bulkhead or something like that which I suspect may be helping to support the ac between this path and I cannot seem to get around it. That entry light is very close to this area and i figure I might get a better look if I can remove it.

Thanks in advance,

Bob
    I'm curious also. We dont use it at all and on the 22mle it's real close to Winegard 360. I'm entertaining the idea of upgrading the Winegard and taping into that light for power. But it's still in its early design stage in my head. Lol

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcrowe View Post

Thanks in advance,

Bob
    On my 2970RL the lens just pops off usung a small screw driver. Should see 4 screws attaching it to ceiling.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks the lens did in fact just pop out. Usually on these you can see some sort of indent you can put a screwdriver in but not on mine... For anyone trying to do similar, I ended up having to go quite close to the wall/door to route the cable through but it did work.
    2020 imagine 2500rl; 2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
    youtube: @bobanddangsjourney