User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    Which ones did you order? We have a 303RLS as well. 5200# axles so I'm thinking the TSS-107-47 for GAWR 5000-8500?
    I ordered the same ones that Gran Casita has for his 2018 Solitude: TSS-107-40. He is happy with the way his Solitude handles and since our Reflection is a bit less weight than the Solitude, I figured the same type would be good for us. I'm looking for something to dampen the bounces in conjunction with the equalizers we have, so this sounds like the best move. They arrive today and I'll put them on as soon as the rain forecast for this week clears up.
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfingerlakes View Post
    I ordered the same ones that Gran Casita has for his 2018 Solitude: TSS-107-40. He is happy with the way his Solitude handles and since our Reflection is a bit less weight than the Solitude, I figured the same type would be good for us. I'm looking for something to dampen the bounces in conjunction with the equalizers we have, so this sounds like the best move. They arrive today and I'll put them on as soon as the rain forecast for this week clears up.
    Let us know how your install goes & your experience with them after you try them out! -Diego

2017 Ford F350 DRW 6.7L Custom Ordered
    2018 GD Solitude 310GK
    40,900+Miles
    "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself." -Potter Stewart

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran Casita View Post
    Let us know how your install goes & your experience with them after you try them out! -Diego
    Yes, would like to hear your install experience and road test!!
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by callagp7552 View Post
    I can't claim to know much about the product but on their website: https://www.supersprings.com/product...r-sumosprings/ they have what appears to be different products for different weight rated axles.
    Thanks, I did find the heaver TSS-107-47 that are 5k to 8k. The website I was looking at had the 107-40 listed as 3k to 8k
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the ones who added sumo's did you cut the trim and coroplast back or let in ride against it.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon07 View Post
    For the ones who added sumo's did you cut the trim and coroplast back or let in ride against it.
    I just cut enough around the spring so it could rest against the frame. I didn't want the coroplast to rip.

Brad

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The weather took a turn for the worse - snow now forecast for tomorrow and Thursday . I WILL get them installed and let you know how it goes. I did contact Supersprings and tell them what I found on my Reflection - the space between the springs and the frame is 7 inches. (I have MORryde CSE4000 suspension on my Reflection, which did increase the height by 1 inch as they claimed it would). Supersprings sent me an additional 4 spacers and longer bolts. I'm still not sure about the height difference - adding the spacers and blue Sumo and the bracket, I get 7-ish inches. I'm hoping when I go to install them that I have the 1/4 - 1/2 inch preload space I need. I'll be sure to let you know when all is installed.
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon07 View Post
    I just let mine ride on the coroplast. I have not checked to see how that worked out. I'll try to check tomorrow.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    I just let mine ride on the coroplast. I have not checked to see how that worked out. I'll try to check tomorrow.
    I checked my coroplast today and there are no problems. I installed these while staying in Texas. We drove over 1500 miles home last week. I think because they already have a load on them after install that they do not move. They just compress up and down. I would guess if you install them properly they should be fine installed against the coroplast. We travelled over some very bad interstate highway and everything is fine. If you cut holes for them you will give critters a pathway. There would be no way to seal around the springs as they will move up and down.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally put my Sumo Springs on the Reflection. Took me about and hour (doing it carefully!) and they look good. We're going camping this weekend and will see how much of a difference (or not) they make. Here are pictures of how they look installed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sumo driver side.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	34033
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sumo springs installed.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	34032
    Last edited by nyfingerlakes; 05-09-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast