I am new to 5th wheel towing as well and on the 40 mile trip home from the dealer the trailer (2022 Reflection 295RL) was pretty much empty behind our '97 F-250 Diesel 6 Ft bed, and I quickly discovered the joy of "Chucking" espesially in stop and go city traffic, so much so that I started researchig replacing the turning Point Pin Box with the Morryde, I'm not too thrilled about spending MOR(ryde) another about $1,200 on replacing the pin box, but the BANG i felt on the ride home eally felt like something was going to bend or break eventually so I sent a text to Morryde and got this reply.....

Good Afternoon!
Yes, our orbital pin box should replace what you currently have on there. I’ve attached a link below that will take you directly to our website for some more information. We don’t sell these direct so you would want to check with your local dealer or an online dealer like campingworld.com, tweetys.com or etrailer.com about pricing.
Orbital Rotating Rubber Pin Box | MORryde

as well as a bunch of conversation in the E Trailer reviews section on the subject, my only remaining research is to pull the rig now that i is closer to traveling weight and Hoping I can find somebody that has actually changed out their Turning Point with the Morryde Orbital pin box https://www.etrailer.com/Fifth-Wheel...cc-onlyreviews