User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Doesn't matter if he did or didn't. I'm discussing what is required. You provide outlet locations, amps, circuits, in CA title 24 plan, etc etc. but you don't have to provide path of travel.
    Agree that path of travel not that important. Simple one one line (i.e., what is connected to what?) IS IMPORTANT. Not any kind of expert here, but inability or unwillingness to document and inspect to basic design standards is indicative of quality program, or lack there off. GD has good reputation on fixing problems. Better reputation would be don’t create the problems in the first place.

Same issue with plumbing. Don’t need to know specific routing but would be helpful to know that the water pumps suction is connected to clean water tank and the pump is located at xxx. Plumbing is pretty simple. Hot on the left, cold on the right, and crap flows downhill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewwi View Post
    Agree that GD has good reputation on fixing problems. Better reputation would be don’t create the problems in the first place.
    There's the nail being hit on the head.
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12