User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theroadcalls View Post
    Nice! And I see you're from Tennessee...we've never been there, by I intend to stay for about a month in and around the GSMNP. Any suggestions on where to stay? We are debating just finding a spot as close to Asheville NC as we can for a month and play on the weekends...or splitting our time with Pigeon Forge or Gaitlinburg. No matter where, I have to be around strong cellular signal for M-F work
    I am a West TN guy, but have spent my fair share of time in East TN and we have been over a few times in our camper. We really like Anchor Down in Dandridge, it would be pricey for a full month but may be an option for part of your stay. Duvall in the Smokies in Sevierville is also nice. That is a beautiful area with lots of good RV options.

Matt & Michelle
    Tennessee
    2021 Imagine 3250BH
    2020 Ford F250 6.7L

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great trip you're planning! While we only have one teenager, we opted for an Imagine 3100RD because my wife really liked the layout. This TT is 36' long and can seem intimidating at first, but we pull with a GMC 3500 Sierra SRW. It pulls beautifully and easily handled a 40 mph (gust) cross winds up through most of Kansas/Nebraska. For us, the model is a good combination of having loads of open space to live (easily seat 8 people in the den) and an easy and comfortable conversion to a bedroom.
    With a topper we can haul everything we need (bikes, gear) with little concern we're overloaded. Enjoy your travels and consider Yellowstone, Tetons and Glacier as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123