User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes these are for my house. I checked out the store and I was surprised at the prices, their couches online price was $1890, in store price was $2500 for the same exact product. We found two models that we really liked. I was surprised that some others felt under cushioned given their prices, of course the salesperson offered the $450 cushion upgrade! We didn’t get far enough to haggle. If we go that route I’ll buy through their website or wayfair. Wayfair shows the same exact pricing as Lay-Z-Boy. We also checked out Macy’s and the quality and reviews are questionable. We are off to check out Flexsteel and other brands next week.

I think she’s ruled out Costco, she wants to sit in it first.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Thanks, Gary. I am familiar with Lambright and admire their products. I will consider them when I have to replace the theater seats for Laura... but I'm a diehard fan of Ekornes Stressless and their chiropractor-designed chairs for my back. As a British water engineer I knew in Somalia would say (doing his best and hilarious John Wayne impression), "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Rob
    Can't blame you at all. I too believe in if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Have seen so many people keep trying to find something better and all they do is waste their money.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought two pcs of furniture from LB a couple years back. One sofa has the upgraded Tempurpedic type foam foam and the other the standard foam. We bought off the stock sofa's vs ordering only because we like the stock fabric well enough. Can't say much good about the TemperPedic foam. It's definitely cooler at 1st when sitting down but warms up soon after. It's firmer as well. Not sure if it was worth it or not. It does seem to be holding up real well as far as shape goes.
    Our previous LB sofa gave out after 5-6 years so hopefully the new ones last longer.
    JMO but I think it's over priced a bit.

My son bought some Southern Motion furniture, ironically the same exact sofa's we wanted but they wouldn't fit in our living room layout. It feels much nicer than the LB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12