User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main AC not running with high fan just low

2019 Solidtude 375. The AC in the living room has been doing awesome. Yesterday it was semi cool so I put it on Cool, Auto, low. This morning it was starting to warm up so I put it on Cool, HI. Not auto but the fan only comes on low. It still blows cold air but not on high like it did. I unhooked all power, let it sit for 30 min thinking it might be an electric issue or coils froze. I did look at unit from roof and did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Any suggestion would be helpful
    Thank you
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2017 Ford 350

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, verify that when you set the fan on hi it still doesn't run (I'll guess it doesn't). Assuming it doesn't, check for loose wires on the thermostat and up in the air conditioner. Pull the thermostat out and check that all wires are connected securely. If that doesn't work, pull the filters off the A/C unit and remove the cover and look up inside. Make sure all the wires are making good contact with the connectors and terminal strip.

Let us know how things work out.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods