Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Flood Lights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flood Lights

I have an 2018 376FTH. I do not have power to the flood light on the door side above the TV box. My ground affix lights are not one either. I only have one exterior light working and its above the door. I've checked all me fuses and they are good. This is my 1st post here. Thank you

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Goetzman View Post
    I have an 2018 376FTH. I do not have power to the flood light on the door side above the TV box. My ground affix lights are not one either. I only have one exterior light working and its above the door. I've checked all me fuses and they are good. This is my 1st post here. Thank you
    Mike,
    I am not familiar with the layout of your trailer. I would assume that your floodlights are on a separate switch from the ground effects lights. Are both of those switches in the main control panel? Is there one floodlight that is working? How proficient are you with a volt meter?

I would suspect that you have a couple of bad connections. I would start by looking at the ground effects lights underneath the trailer. Since they are more exposed to corrosion and debris hangouts. One or more of the wires may have pulled apart.

You say that the fuses were good but did you check to see if there was power to them?
    2017 GMC Denali 3500 Crew Cab Std Bed - Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymee317 View Post
    Mike,
    I am not familiar with the layout of your trailer. I would assume that your floodlights are on a separate switch from the ground effects lights. Are both of those switches in the main control panel? Is there one floodlight that is working? How proficient are you with a volt meter?

I would suspect that you have a couple of bad connections. I would start by looking at the ground effects lights underneath the trailer. Since they are more exposed to corrosion and debris hangouts. One or more of the wires may have pulled apart.

You say that the fuses were good but did you check to see if there was power to them?

Jaymee,
    Thanks for the reply...... I did find the problem after getting a Fox & Hound wire chaser, I followed the wire across the roof and down the side to under a set of steps. Come to find out I have 2 more fuse boxes under the steps that I knew nothing about. A 10w fuse was blown, I replaces it and all my lights came on!!!!
    If anyone else has this problem, contact me at mgoetzman.wtso@gmail I cant tell you where the other fuse boxes are located.