Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JT strongarms

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JT strongarms

We just had JT strongarms installed @ Bill Plemmons RV and the difference was astonishing.
    I just retired and now we are going fulltime. We knew if we spent massive amounts of time in the Imagine we did not want the unit reeling and rocking. We are also talking about adding torklift glowsteps to help the step stability. It seems that the add-ons keep coming but the money has stopped.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your retirement and yes I'm constantly putting money into ours also you can think of tons of things to add. I also install the JT Strongarm and I just bought a EasyTouch RV Thermostat that I will be installing tomorrow if the Lord willing.

I have put so much money into our 5th wheel it's crazy, a few months ago I install a Splendid Washer & Dryer, this was one of the best mod I did so far.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to retirement and the forum! Strongarmes is a great add on, the Glow Steps will also be a nice upgrade. We love our glowsteps and even the dogs like them more. Happy Journeys
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/