User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another member (Armylifer) just installed some Roadmaster shocks on his rig. Here is a link to that thread.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did 630 miles on my fully rebuilt and reinforced suspension, and I am pleased as it felt great behind the RAM. Just before leaving, however, I received the 70# Roadmaster box!

I leaped on a Discount Bandit opportunity that had the kit at the lowest price I have seen anywhere! Have not yet installed it because of the journey back to the Factory Service Center, but I opened it up to eyeball. Kit is elegant in it's simplicity, and looks like nothing has changed from Joyrider days except everything is black. Personally I am not too sure about the self-tappers for the frame brackets. Think I'd rather bolt them. Other than that, I think I'm going to go ahead and run them.

Still very interested in hearing from long-timers running them if they're kicking around!
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We installed the Roadmaster system after making several trips in the 310 and right before going full time. We've been very happy with it and both of us noticed the ride improvement. The system has been trouble free for for something like 15,000 miles now. Gone is all the creaking and groaning when turning corners, nothing to grease, no bushings to wear out. Highly recommended.
    We tow with a 1 ton SRW and Reese Goosebox.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12F652B7-4366-42B2-B83A-181A53735004.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	30553. Complete suspension replacement and upgrade...
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What cost is the group seeing for installing the Roadmaster slipper and shock system including the products? I'm shopping the Roadmaster 8000# slipper and shock, + 8000# axles and disk brakes. Input on price experiences of each would be appreciated. We're still under the weight rating on the Solitude 375RES 7000# axles, but it's too close for comfort. Thanks in advance for feedback.
    2018 Solitude 375RES
    Reese Goosebox
    2020 Ford F-450 Platinum
    Clarkston, MI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12