User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member/New 22MLE coming in two days

My wife and I have always loved to travel but have never owned an RV. In May, two months into lockdown, we thought we had the brilliant and original idea to buy an RV. We quickly realized that we were by no means the only people thinking this way. After much research and visits to dealers we finally decided on the 22 MLE. I was doing some research on back up cameras this morning and ran across this forum. Not sure why it didn't come up in some of my earlier searches but better late than never and I'm glad I found it. After just looking through some of the posts I can tell that this the place for answers to what I'm sure will be many questions. Looking forward to connecting with everyone.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group. We love our 22mle. Ask away with any questions. There are many 22mle owners here and lots of great knowledge and experience folks from other GD models.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE