User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Akron, OH!

My wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. This is our first travel trailer and we take delivery this Saturday! We can't wait!

We'll be pulling it with a 2020 RAM 1500 5.7 using a Husky Centerline WDH.

We're newbies so we welcome any advice from more experienced owners about:

1. Pre-delivery walkthough - anything we should pay special attention to?
    2. 22MLE - tips, tricks, lessons learned
    3. Towing
    4. Winter storage - it's getting late in the season here in Ohio

Thanks for the help!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanpdaugherty View Post
    My wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. This is our first travel trailer and we take delivery this Saturday! We can't wait!

We'll be pulling it with a 2020 RAM 1500 5.7 using a Husky Centerline WDH.

We're newbies so we welcome any advice from more experienced owners about:

1. Pre-delivery walkthough - anything we should pay special attention to?
    2. 22MLE - tips, tricks, lessons learned
    3. Towing
    4. Winter storage - it's getting late in the season here in Ohio

Thanks for the help!
    Congrats and welcome to the group. You'll love it.
    For the pdi take your time and check the functionality of everything. If unsure, ask. If you do a search on this forum, the members have put a really comprehensive pdi check list together. We only had a few minor stuff that were fix under warranty. Hop on the roof, check underbelly.....
    If there's a cat scale not to far then hit it. Dump the fresh water at the dealer or scale prior to getting your 3 scale readings (tv + tt + wdh engage, then TV + tt + wdh disengage, the TV only). This will give you an idea on your weight situation. You can check back here with those readings and we will help you out. If you download the cat scale app, it will show you the nearest one and you can pay with the app which saves time.
    With your setup it you shouldn't have any issues towing. If dealer is installing the wdh, you might require further fine tuning more suited for your camping load. Its the same wdh that we have. Its works as advertised but it's a little noisy in some turns.
    For winter storage, do a search on here, a few of us have already done it now and there's been a lot of questions answered or PM me and I'll send you our check list.
    It's a great couple's tt, goodluck, welcome, enjoy the ride and dont be shy to ask any questions.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your purchase! My wife and I are new to this as well and took delivery on our 22MLE last Wednesday. So far we have had a great time hanging out in it in the driveway...Ha! We are in southern Indiana near Louisville, KY. We werere hoping to maybe get a trip in this year but I'm getting concerned about waiting too long to winterize. My search brought me to your post. Sorry I can't offer advice. Still learning too. Have fun!