User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gas ducting question 379 FLS Solitude

heat blasting out in living room and stairs. Less in kitchen and cool, light air pressure blowing in bedroom and bathroom.
    We don't need hot air in living room! Our living room is in the front, upstairs. Need in kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. (middle/back of 5th wheel)
    What should we do?
    Ted and Linda Duck

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!! I'm rather shocked that you haven't received a response before now. I don't have your model, but I do believe we share the same chassis. My first thought would be to get into the "service bay" and make sure that everything is connected then second that you don't have an obstruction to the ducting. The bedroom has a much longer run, but honestly we have a heat pump so I have no clue as to how well our furnace heats our kitchen (rear compartment), especially with the fake fireplace facing our kitchen. Since the furnace is below the back of your living area, the shortest runs are to the LP and kitchen. It may be that you have to actually add restriction to the front room and kitchen outlets to increase the flow to the rear compartment.
    Last edited by ThePowells; 10-23-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target: