User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerga View Post
    Tadi Brothers has the best cameras/options and best for the money. The BEST customer service.
    Do they fit the Furrion pre-wired system that comes set up on the tt

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    They have a Furrion compatible bracket available. When I was considering a rear camera Tadi Brothers was on my shortlist. There is also Rear View Safety that has some good equipment.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trahan View Post
    I just pick up the Haloview, it was discounted for Prime days. I have a 295RL 5th wheel and tow a trailer behind it with our kayaks on it.
    When I got it the other day I went out and hooked everything up to make sure it worked and all was good. Haven’t been able to drive around with it yet but wanted to make sure it worked. Will be unable to do the actual install until spring as it’s to cold here right now for silicone to cure properly!😂

Just make sure you get the Furrion bracket and it comes with an adapter cable and it plugged right into my hardwire and power right up with the park lights.

Here is a link.

Haloview MC7108 7'' 720P HD... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07GKXPKRS?...p_mob_ap_share

Trahan

If you're looking at the Haloview mc7108, take a look at the mc7109 also. The mc7109 is newer and has the antenna shooting out the side, which cleanly clears the Furrion Sharkfin.

I ordered and returned the mc7108 and adapter bracket once I realized the 7109 is a much better fit. Plug into the adapter wire, tighten four screws and you're done. No removing the sharkfin and having to seal the resulting holes.

The problem with the MC7108 is the antenna sticks straight out of the top and doesn't allow it to tilt up enough before the antenna hits the shark fin. So, you're stuck with a view of the immediate back of your trailer and can't see the road behind you. They also have an option for two trailer side marker light cameras. The 7" monitor is supposed to allow you to see all three at the same time.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mc7109&i=...f=nb_sb_noss_1

Agreed, if you always have a spotter, you probably don't need one. I backed into a site by myself once this season, and it came in handy on my 5th wheel.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the 4UCam. The monitor is a bit larger than I'd like, but it does make it easy to see what's going on behind. It comes with a housing to fit the Furrion mount. I think I'm going to get the 2m extended antenna because the signal can drop out occasionally at highway speed, especially in rainy weather.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    My apologies, I was actually out looking at the 320 MKS!
    Yes, Tadi Brothers will hook you up perfectly and they do have the Furrion adaptor!

GREAT Hi-Def Hi-Frame rate camera system!!!
    Last edited by rockerga; 10-26-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the Furion and use it quite a bit. It’s set up so that I have a full view behind/beside when going down the road. I don’t notice any delay in the signal, it just has a low frame-rate. It probably sends about 15 frames per second, compared to 30 or more on a regular television. The picture looks a little jerky, but it seems to be on-time delivery.

We keep the monitor down on the console, just under the dash. I don’t need to look at it all the time, so it’s out of the way down there. I keep the GPS up on the dash, in the shallow bay that Fords have, and the TPMS is down on the console, next to the camera monitor.

I don’t use it much, when backing, as my wife is my spotter. It does let me keep an eye on her when she moves around the back of the trailer. If I can’t see her, either in my mirrors or on the camera monitor, I don’t move.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Haloview MC7109. The difference between it and the MC7108 is it has a mounting bracket that replaces the Furrion bracket. I installed it myself in about 30 minutes. Could have done it faster but I kept dropping the screws. Tiny screws - fat fingers.
    I ordered mine direct from Haloview because you couldn't buy the MC7109 on Amazon at the time. They threw in an antenna extension. Mine works well without the extension and I use it like a rear view mirror. It's nice being able to see the vehicles behind the trailer. There is a slight delay and I may hook up the antenna extension to see if that solves the problem.
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 F150 XLT V6 EcoBoost SuperCrew 4x4 w/Max trailer towing package

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsktcas View Post
    If you're looking at the Haloview mc7108, take a look at the mc7109 also. The mc7109 is newer and has the antenna shooting out the side, which cleanly clears the Furrion Sharkfin.

I ordered and returned the mc7108 and adapter bracket once I realized the 7109 is a much better fit. Plug into the adapter wire, tighten four screws and you're done. No removing the sharkfin and having to seal the resulting holes.

The problem with the MC7108 is the antenna sticks straight out of the top and doesn't allow it to tilt up enough before the antenna hits the shark fin. So, you're stuck with a view of the immediate back of your trailer and can't see the road behind you. They also have an option for two trailer side marker light cameras. The 7" monitor is supposed to allow you to see all three at the same time.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mc7109&i=...f=nb_sb_noss_1

Agreed, if you always have a spotter, you probably don't need one. I backed into a site by myself once this season, and it came in handy on my 5th wheel.
    Thanks, I will have to look into that one for sure!
    2020 Reflection 295RL 150 Series
    2007 Classic Chevrolet 3500 Duramax Ext Cab SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have the Tadi Brothers rear view camera and they sent me the Furrion adaptor bracket and wire.
    But, there were no instructions and I assumed it would fit the Furrion shark fin.
    I'm installing it nest week when it warms up here some but after reading this thread I guess I have to remove the entire shark fin, not just the inner plate?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a Yakry rear view camera for $99 on Amazon, and it works great. If you contact their customer service (email address in Amazon listing) they will send you an adapter so you can mount it on the Furrion shark fin. I had a problem with their original adapter, but they sent me a replacement right away and all is well.
    https://www.amazon.com/iStrong-Wirel...6WDF909ZKN9N92
    Vic & Mary Ann Sassone, McKinney, Texas
    Rig: 2021 Imagine XLS 21BHE (24'11")
    Truck: 2019 Toyota Tundra TSS Off-Road, 5.7L V8 w/Tow pkg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast