User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traynoral View Post
    Have you had any issue with the pinbox making contact with the tonneau covers rails while making 90 degree turns? Which pinbox are you using?
    Has anyone had this setup with a 2019 + Ram with 8' bed and had any clearance issues with the tonneau cover rails when making 90 degree turns?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone had this setup with a 2019 + Ram with 8' bed and had any clearance issues with the tonneau cover rails when making 90 degree turns?
    My current setup is 2021 ram 3500 8ft bed with undercover hard folding tonneau and B&w companion hitch just have the standard lippert pinbox that comes on the 337 I hav not yet been in a situation that put me close to any contact.
    US Air Force Retired
    Mike and Jean Mcloud Oklahoma
    2021 Ram Tradesman 3500 CCLB 4x4 Srw 6.4HEMI
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same setup with a 2022 ram 3500 8ft bed and is getting ready to get a hard cover for my new ram, do you have any pics?
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I have the same setup with a 2022 ram 3500 8ft bed and is getting ready to get a hard cover for my new ram, do you have any pics?
    Sorry if that question was for me I was not sure , I will get some pick tomorrow and post them of my set up. Please let me know if there are specific pics you would like to see.
    US Air Force Retired
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno1965 View Post
    Sorry if that question was for me I was not sure , I will get some pick tomorrow and post them of my set up. Please let me know if there are specific pics you would like to see.

Yes sir it was.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, Goosebox and Access Original tonneau cover backing into unlevel camp site. The CG Host spotting for me was more concerned about a tree than my truck to trailer angles. Lesson learned!
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 3500 Chevy, I have a roll-up tonneau, brand Truxedo. IIRC, it was about $800 from etrailer.com.
    https://www.etrailer.com/s.aspx?qry=...Tonneau+Covers
    Colin & Tracy
    '21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ/Z71/SRW, Long bed, Anderson UH
    '21 Solitude 310 GK-R

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sir it was.
    Spartacus i was only able to get pictures of the cover on the truck tonight before i ran out of light. tomorrow i will try to hook up the trailer and get additional pictures. here are the first set
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4808.jpg   IMG_4813.jpg   IMG_4815.jpg   IMG_4824.jpg   IMG_4820.jpg  

US Air Force Retired
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sir it was.
    here are the additional pics, i tried to include a few measurements. i tried to get a pic of the mount settings on the B&W, and a height comparison of hitch to bedrail. hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4831.jpg   IMG_4830.jpg   IMG_4828.jpg   IMG_4826.jpg  
    US Air Force Retired
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno1965 View Post
    here are the additional pics, i tried to include a few measurements. i tried to get a pic of the mount settings on the B&W, and a height comparison of hitch to bedrail. hope this helps.

Okay, great, great those look good, I have been doing a lot of search online and as soon as I decide which one I want I will go and buy one.

Now when you put the cover up from what I understand that you can’t drive over 45 mph with the cover in the up position is that right?

I have bought Bakflip cover for most of all of my ram but if there one out there that are better I will get it.

Can you take a side pics also? Thank you so much sir for taken the time to do this, I appreciate it. I know that you should be able to keep your cover down when you are towing your 5th wheel.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast