User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 315RLTS Reflection Owner. Texas

Hello My Grand Rv,

My wife and I just purchased the new Reflection last week and I wanted to say thank you for all of the information I have already gleaned from you great people. This is our second travel trailer but first GD.
    Glad to be a part of the team and I hope to share my experiences as I have them.

Eddie and Trisha
    2020 F250 7.3gas, 2021 Reflection 315RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome from Houston!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eburns View Post
    Hello My Grand Rv,

My wife and I just purchased the new Reflection last week and I wanted to say thank you for all of the information I have already gleaned from you great people. This is our second travel trailer but first GD.
    Glad to be a part of the team and I hope to share my experiences as I have them.

Eddie and Trisha
    2020 F250 7.3gas, 2021 Reflection 315RLTS
    Welcome Eddie, the 315 is a great RV. We had been absent from the RV experience for several years, 5 years ago we stepped back in, people here on the forum helped us a lot.
    Have fun, see the country, make some memories, that's our goal.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel