Hi all,
We have been lurking a while and are nearing a point to hopefully pull the trigger. However, I understand now that the Reflection 150 Series 290BH 5th wheel is no longer being built? Assuming I can find a used one, or dealer stock- -a few questions:

1) I don't yet have a truck- but was going to get a used F-250 (gas). At the minimum payload and towing specs off Ford's website, I am within weight both on the truck and towing capacity IF we filled the thing up (which I'm sure we will). But now I'm reading folks having concerns over clearance heights of the bed? How will I know what heights to look for as I have locked in on the rig, but still need the truck and the 5th wheel hitch?

2) What hitch is recommended? I guess that answer changes with the "well, is the truck a short bed or long bed". I would assume the bed would be regular size and not short. Based on reading, I'd also probably make use of the turning point mechanism and not get a sliding hitch.

3) Insurance- we are looking to do 1 long-ish (week to 10 days) trip per year, with another 2-3 long weekend trips closer to home. What is the average cost of insurance (we live in GA) for part-timers? I already have umbrella insurance, so I assume I'd just be insuring the rig's structure and liability for pulling it? All the internet research so far gives averages of $1,500/yr, but that is for full-timers.

4) Since the specific model I want isn't going to be widely available, if I were to purchase the rig new from a dealer out of state/far away- -how do warranty repairs work if your shake down trip is on the way home, or happens once you are back in your home state?

I've done a lot of reading, but even as I gain some infor- -I raise more questions! Thanks again for the help!
Wade