User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    Why? That is a totally screwed up statement. I understand you don't want to buy a rv from Camping World for various reasons..... But..... Parts are parts. Camping World sells the same parts as everyone else and is usually cheaper. Parts are parts.
    Because they have very high prices, not cheaper, on stuff you can get just as easily somewhere else. Do a search and you will see I am telling the truth.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to inform all that posted, I did go to the Camping World and bought a set of new stabilizer. I was only able to install 1/2 of the fasteners, but enough to secure the stabilizers and will need to drill holes to complete the install. Thanks for all the inputs!!

Steve
    Steve & Pat
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited MegaCab
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK

https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did some looking around and found the Save a Jack website. I intended to post my findings but forgot.

Anyway, you can't purchase the save a jack from their website. There is no SKU number and no way to put something in your shopping cart. So contacted them and asked how one should go about purchasing. They got back to me and said that they were available thru a site called rvupgrades.com. https://www.rvupgradestore.com/
    I jumped on their site, found em under the "jacks" section and snapped up a pair. They will be installed this weekend. I'll try to remember to post back on how that went.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We buy items from our local Camping World from time to time. It's only 2 miles away and sometimes we just need it now.
    Lately Amazon and others have been a bit unpredictable on delivery dates.
    Jay Leonard
    New Port Richey, Fl
    2022 Imagine 2600 RB, 2021 Ram 2500 CC Bighorn 6.7L Cummins

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TyeeMan View Post
    I did some looking around and found the Save a Jack website. I intended to post my findings but forgot.

Anyway, you can't purchase the save a jack from their website. There is no SKU number and no way to put something in your shopping cart. So contacted them and asked how one should go about purchasing. They got back to me and said that they were available thru a site called rvupgrades.com. https://www.rvupgradestore.com/
    I jumped on their site, found em under the "jacks" section and snapped up a pair. They will be installed this weekend. I'll try to remember to post back on how that went.
    So folks know I have had very good experiences with rvupgrades. They even answer their phone. Good prices (not always the cheapest) and good shipping. They seem to carry quality products too.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123