Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh Water Tank Question

We have two fresh water drains on our G25 but it only has one monitor. Are the tanks connected? I drained the front tank until water stopped flowing but when I opened the back tank a lot of water still came out. Does one tank feed the kitchen and the other the bathroom? How does this system work?

TIA,
    Roger
    Roger Crawford
    Queen Creek, AZ
    2021 Momentum 25G
    2019 Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am wondering the same thing. We have a 31G and are having issues with the water tanks. GD website says 100 gallon tanks, but my build sheet says 90. I used a water meter to fill the fresh tanks and at 83 gallons the water starts to come out the over flow pipes. We have done a few trips and when we get to camp it’s shows either full only for a short bit then goes to 2/3rds if not 2/3rds right from the start. We also seem to not be picking up all the water from the tanks. The gauge shows empty pretty quickly even though we hardly use any water. When I go to empty the fresh tank drains, a ton of water comes out. I have read some other threads where there is an issue with the over flow drains being so low, a lot of water is lost during travel. So I plan on putting some shark bite valves to close them during travel only to prevent the water loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk