User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at a 2021 Reflection 320 MKS

Heelo all,

New here, old to RV'g in general. I have had three travel trailers in the past now moving up to a fifth wheel since we are now both retired. Love the floorplan on the 320MKS. Has anyone added the stackable (On on each side of the closet) washer or dryer to this model and how has it affected space?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and happy retirement the floorplan on the 321MKS is very nice, I don't have a 320MKS but I did install my own washer and dryer myself the hardest part is drilling a 4' hole in the side of your trailer.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Congrats and happy retirement the floorplan on the 321MKS is very nice, I don't have a 320MKS but I did install my own washer and dryer myself the hardest part is drilling a 4' hole in the side of your trailer.
    Yes, we really like the 320MKS, but have not purchased yet. I am selling my old TT, then we will find a dealer that has the 320 MKS in stock. I am having an issue with a Dealer currently so it will not be them I purchase from!
    Thank you for your service, I was a Marine from 1972 - 1984!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get out of here, what did you say, I went in the Army back in 1972-1999 so yeah I was in a lot of years. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. My father was station in Camp Lejeune and I was born there also.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW!!!! Small world! Yea, they wanted me to "come in" out of the Field and become a desk jockey and write reformed training manuals/standards for Recon & SPECOPS. They had been trying for two years and then finally were going to force me inside, but I was just 29 and in my PRIME! I WAS HAVING A BLAST IN THE FIELD! I warned them and followed through with it, got out at 12 years. Went immediately into the business world with a best friend of my Colonels who set me up beautifully! (He wanted me to say in the Field also!)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I love it how things work out and it seem like that was what best for you once again sir my hat off to you. Stay safe out there my brother.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, you stay safe as well my Brother!