The location of this circuit board is not shown in the manual. In fact one of my gripes about GD is they seem to have one manual for all Imagine and Imagine XLS units that cover multiple years so the manual is pretty generic and lacks detail specific to each model or year. I emailed the regional customer service rep and requested a schematic of the electrical system and was told they don't make that available because it contains proprietary information. So in the slide out trouble shooting section of the manual they tell you to locate the circuit board and disconnect some wires but they don't tell you where the circuit board is located. Great.

I have an issue with my slide out. It does not seem to go in all the way. I know this two ways. When I was inside working on it I did not notice a mirror on the wall until my wife pointed it out. It is almost completely covered by the slide when it is in. Second on the outside there is a gap of 1/4"+ (approximately) between the trim around the slide and the side of the trailer. My recollection is the trim was flush with the side of the trailer. Also the frame around the mirror was barely visible and now it is completely exposed. There seems to be a auto shut off which stops the slide from moving once it is completely in or out. When putting it out it seems to shut off and then move inward slightly. When moving it in it seems to shut off and move out slightly. My main concern is the exterior gap could be a point of entry for water if I'm out in the rain. Should it be flush with the side of the trailer when closed? Is there anything specifically I should look for?

The slide out uses the Schwintek system. There is no manual crank for this system according to the dealer.