Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rear awning LEDs will not turn off - 2019 momentum 381m

Howdy RVers,
    I noticed the LED lights on our rear awning (2019 momentum 381m) do not shut off :\ I *can* control the front awning lights via one control but that digital switch has no impact on the rear awning.

Does anyone know if the awning light control within the one control app should toggle both front and back awning lights? The extend/retract control for the rear awning is managed by a mechanical switch on the garage wall (not within one control app) but none of the mechanical light switches have any impact on the rear awning lights.

I'm stumped and appreciate any insight from the group.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017, so probably different, but my rear awning lights are on a mechanical switch in the garage. My OneControl doesnt even have a rear awning light option.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 2020 381 the LED light strips on both the main and rear awnings (both on the side of the trailer) are both controlled by the same switch on the One Control
    The light strip in the patio awning (rear over the ramp) is controlled with a switch in the garage
    Last edited by DarylB; 10-23-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    2020 381M with Goosebox
    2006 F-450 16k GVWR

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinepuppy View Post
    Howdy RVers,
    I noticed the LED lights on our rear awning (2019 momentum 381m) do not shut off :\ I *can* control the front awning lights via one control but that digital switch has no impact on the rear awning.

Does anyone know if the awning light control within the one control app should toggle both front and back awning lights? The extend/retract control for the rear awning is managed by a mechanical switch on the garage wall (not within one control app) but none of the mechanical light switches have any impact on the rear awning lights.

I'm stumped and appreciate any insight from the group.

Thanks!
    I know this is an old thread but did you ever find an answer to your question?

After looking through a lot of threads on awning lighting this is the closest I have seen to a problem I am having. I have the exact same RV. For me, my front side awning light comes on, but my back side awning light does not. I checked the power from the RV to the awning and there is nothing going to the back side awning. I opened the LCI control panel and didn't see any fuses that looked to support the awning and all of the fuses in my main panel are good.

I called Grand Design technical support and they were not able to help. Any other suggestions are welcome. Thank you.