User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

23BHE (2021 MY) suction line for winterizing

Trying to find suction line to put antifreeze in the system, but I can't find the water pump. I can hear the water pump below the floor (under the bathroom vanity/cupboard), presumably enclosed in the belly cladding. Yes, the lines pumping water come from below the floor! What the hell? This makes zero sense.

Is the suction line located remotely?

Please reply if you have specific knowledge on this model.

thanks,
    Cameron

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your manual will show you location and how to winterize. Did you look in the basement compartment?
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, a second set of better ears found the water pump! It was below the dining room seating on the side of the trailer where there is no water service or lines. I guess there was nowhere else to put the damn thing. The manual said to look in the pass through or kitchen cupboards, so this is a bit of an oddball. 23BHE has the kitchen on the slide...

thanks for the help!
    C.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this! Went out to winterize today and could not find the darn thing anywhere, nowhere online either and not in the manual. So frustrating because it’s parked 30 mins away from home. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the purchase of your new 23BHE. The sureflow water pump is under one of the dinette benches that is close to the bunks for this model. There you will see the line with at threaded cap. The shut off valve is at the pump outlet that connects from the fresh water tank.