Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Solitude 310GK-R with Lippert One Control

Our new solitude arrived on the dealer this week. We took a look at the rig before they cleaned it up. A couple of things we did not expect.

1. Ordered the 7K axles with disc brakes. It arrived with 8K axles and disc brakes.
    2. The GVWR is 18K.
    3. Inside is a Lippert One Control display.

We do a PDI in 2 weeks. Very impressed with the interior.
    Jon
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2022 Silverado 3500HD Duramax SRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BupBoy View Post
    Our new solitude arrived on the dealer this week. We took a look at the rig before they cleaned it up. A couple of things we did not expect.

1. Ordered the 7K axles with disc brakes. It arrived with 8K axles and disc brakes.
    2. The GVWR is 18K.
    3. Inside is a Lippert One Control display.

We do a PDI in 2 weeks. Very impressed with the interior.
    On the axles, did you/are you paying only for the 7k version? Interesting result—getting more than you paid for.

Also, is the interior the new design with square-topped kitchen island? We were shown that as coming on any new factory orders but the older, rounded/more oval tops on units already in dealer inventory. We saw the new square topped island and pretty much instantly disliked it.

Jim

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimibooks View Post
    On the axles, did you/are you paying only for the 7k version? Interesting result—getting more than you paid for.

Also, is the interior the new design with square-topped kitchen island? We were shown that as coming on any new factory orders but the older, rounded/more oval tops on units already in dealer inventory. We saw the new square topped island and pretty much instantly disliked it.

Jim

Jim,

Yes, the axles were upgraded at no additional cost Unfortunately the kitchen counter is square topped.
    Jon
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2022 Silverado 3500HD Duramax SRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on you new Grand Design!! IMHO I think they a quality product. My wife and I had the One Touch screen in our last RV. Nice feature, however, on all of but two of our outing with that rv we had to push the reset button to make it "wake up" so we could use it to retract the leveling gear. On our last outing before we traded it in the touch screen would not "wake up" so I had to remove the touchscreen from the wall, disconnect then reconnect the wiring, then it woke up! Nice gadgets when they work, not so nice when they don't. Sometimes I think they are making these rv's now days overly complicated.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"